Slightly lonely

Miss Mitch

Angel mummy to Olivia <3
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Feeling abit lonely and that i'm getting on everyone's nerves keep being down or wanting to talk about Olivia. I know i'm probably not, but feel like others think I should be on that moving on stage. xx

Awww Hun...You take as long as you need and you talk about Olivia as much as you want! Losing a child is a extremely personal and lonely time...You are the only one that carried your child, felt her move, watched yourself grow with her inside of you. You had the connection with your child so it will be harder for you. Just know all of us on here understand how you feel and you will never get on our nerves. We are here for you. I personally feel that I will never move on and that is all right with me. I want to remember every moment, every memory of RJ. He was precious and so was your Olivia!

Awww Hun...You take as long as you need and you talk about Olivia as much as you want! Losing a child is a extremely personal and lonely time...You are the only one that carried your child, felt her move, watched yourself grow with her inside of you. You had the connection with your child so it will be harder for you. Just know all of us on here understand how you feel and you will never get on our nerves. We are here for you. I personally feel that I will never move on and that is all right with me. I want to remember every moment, every memory of RJ. He was precious and so was your Olivia!

Thank you, I feel like it on here too, not that anyone has ever been rude to me, but sometimes I feel like i'm just repeating myself? It's so strange, these things aren't talked about untill they happen to you so you don't know what to expect and what is 'normal' if there is such a thing. I'm sorry for the loss of your little boy :hugs: I don't want anyone to forget Olivia, and i'm so scared that they will xx

Hey hun, its been a year since i lost Lily and i still have days where i feel a little lost and lonely. dont feel like you are repeating yourself hun none of us would ever want you to feel like that and you definitely wouldnt be getting on anyones nerves.

theres absolutely no reason why you cant talk about your precious angel every day of every year for the rest of your life hun! she was yours and you will love her forever... as i said a year on and im still not after moving on, i just have learned to live with it and deal with it a little better as the days go by....and i still have days where ill see or hear something and ill be right back there to the day i lost her and ill lose it completely and cry all day long.

but its ok that we do that. we have lost something so dearly precious to us and there is no set time for anyone to move on or feel better cause the truth is it stays with you forever. all i can say is it does get a little easier to deal with and hide and when you have people to share it with it makes it so much easier on you. your not alone!

im always here if you ever need to talk/share anything hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry::cry::cry: I feel the same way also. I am also guilty of feeling terrible that I am so undecided if I want to try again :cry::cry: All my buddies here are getting pregnant and I am still stuck . I just am shying away for awhile, I don't ever want to ruin anyones joy.. I am so sorry for your loss.. You are not alone in feeling this way :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

What you feel is completely normal, I want to talk about Jaxon everyday but no one really brings him up, and when I bring it up I think it makes some people uncomfortable. I have a select few people who I openly talk to about our little man, and that's fine. I like people knowing that I do have pain still, and I probably always will, it annoys me when people think I'm "over it". I was told at work the other day that people think I'm doing amazing, little do they know I'm still hurting so much inside, I guess I'm good at putting on a happy face.

Anytime you want to talk about your angel I for one would love to listen :)

:hugs:
Hey hun, its been a year since i lost Lily and i still have days where i feel a little lost and lonely. dont feel like you are repeating yourself hun none of us would ever want you to feel like that and you definitely wouldnt be getting on anyones nerves.

theres absolutely no reason why you cant talk about your precious angel every day of every year for the rest of your life hun! she was yours and you will love her forever... as i said a year on and im still not after moving on, i just have learned to live with it and deal with it a little better as the days go by....and i still have days where ill see or hear something and ill be right back there to the day i lost her and ill lose it completely and cry all day long.

but its ok that we do that. we have lost something so dearly precious to us and there is no set time for anyone to move on or feel better cause the truth is it stays with you forever. all i can say is it does get a little easier to deal with and hide and when you have people to share it with it makes it so much easier on you. your not alone!

im always here if you ever need to talk/share anything hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you :hugs: I just feel in 'limbo land' at the moment, like I don't belong anywhere? And I still can't believe that it 'happened to me'?

I just want to talk about her to everyone, I feel that it's so unfair people can't coo over her and tell her she's beautiful. Thank you for replying xxxx

:cry::cry::cry: I feel the same way also. I am also guilty of feeling terrible that I am so undecided if I want to try again :cry::cry: All my buddies here are getting pregnant and I am still stuck . I just am shying away for awhile, I don't ever want to ruin anyones joy.. I am so sorry for your loss.. You are not alone in feeling this way :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: I feel guilty that I want to try again, I don't want Olivia to feel pushed aside because she never ever will be, she will always be the older sister to out (hopefully) future children. I hope that you can decide whats right for you in time :hugs: xxxx

What you feel is completely normal, I want to talk about Jaxon everyday but no one really brings him up, and when I bring it up I think it makes some people uncomfortable. I have a select few people who I openly talk to about our little man, and that's fine. I like people knowing that I do have pain still, and I probably always will, it annoys me when people think I'm "over it". I was told at work the other day that people think I'm doing amazing, little do they know I'm still hurting so much inside, I guess I'm good at putting on a happy face.

Anytime you want to talk about your angel I for one would love to listen :)

That is exactly how it is for me, I don't want to make ppl feel uncomfortable but I want to talk about her. I have people saying to me oh you're coping so well and I just want to scream at them do you want me oto tell you just how miserable and low I feel everyday? I know they mean well though. Thank you :hugs: xxx

the urge to shout in peoples faces will go away hun lol its so hard cause you think you have to be so so strong and not show your emotions but in fact its just the opposite. when someone asks how you're doing you dont have to pretend everything is perfect just say 'im getting there'. because eventually you will get there hun and feel better able to cope with things... there is no shame at all in admitting that some days you are finding it hard. even as i sit here now im 23 weeks pregnant and i think of Lily every day, i first used to feel so guilty for even wanting this baby but now i realise its because i had sooo much love for Lily that i wanted to share that again!!

we are always here for you hun whatever you need xxxxxxxxxxxx

the urge to shout in peoples faces will go away hun lol its so hard cause you think you have to be so so strong and not show your emotions but in fact its just the opposite. when someone asks how you're doing you dont have to pretend everything is perfect just say 'im getting there'. because eventually you will get there hun and feel better able to cope with things... there is no shame at all in admitting that some days you are finding it hard. even as i sit here now im 23 weeks pregnant and i think of Lily every day, i first used to feel so guilty for even wanting this baby but now i realise its because i had sooo much love for Lily that i wanted to share that again!!

we are always here for you hun whatever you need xxxxxxxxxxxx

That is how I feel, I hate getting upset in front of people, I know I shouldn't though as we all have every riht to scream shout cry etc...

I love hearing about angel mummies who have got pregnant again, it really gives me hope xxx

we all felt like this at one stage or another hun! i remember people coming up to me asking how i was and i was soooo rude to them because i kept thinkin well your not my friend and how the hell do you think im doing. but it honestly does pass i promise you that and in the meantime dont apologise for it. you are more than entitled to grieve for as long as you need to and anyone that has been through it will totally understand.

i also learned over time that i was getting angry at people that didnt understand my situation but then i said to myself well to understand it you have to go through it and it breaks my heart everytime i hear of another angel going too soon. we do get more understanding hun and it does get easier with time!

i knew straight away i wanted a baby but i did feel a little guilty and almost as if i was replacing Lily but i know deep down that she's irreplacable and ill always think of her as my first baby!

i hope you feel a little less alone hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we all felt like this at one stage or another hun! i remember people coming up to me asking how i was and i was soooo rude to them because i kept thinkin well your not my friend and how the hell do you think im doing. but it honestly does pass i promise you that and in the meantime dont apologise for it. you are more than entitled to grieve for as long as you need to and anyone that has been through it will totally understand.

i also learned over time that i was getting angry at people that didnt understand my situation but then i said to myself well to understand it you have to go through it and it breaks my heart everytime i hear of another angel going too soon. we do get more understanding hun and it does get easier with time!

i knew straight away i wanted a baby but i did feel a little guilty and almost as if i was replacing Lily but i know deep down that she's irreplacable and ill always think of her as my first baby!

i hope you feel a little less alone hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much xxx

Sorry I haven;t replied to this sooner - limited computer time at the moment and its being painfully slow. I just wanted to say that you shouldn't have to apologise for wanting to talk about your baby. It is a natural part of the grieveing and healing process. We are here for you :hugs:

Sorry I haven;t replied to this sooner - limited computer time at the moment and its being painfully slow. I just wanted to say that you shouldn't have to apologise for wanting to talk about your baby. It is a natural part of the grieveing and healing process. We are here for you :hugs:

Thank you, my partner and family are great but you know what its like when you feel like your driving people mad, although I know i'm not. :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->