Slightly scared..

Zara_x

Reaction score
Heyy all,

Me & my Partner are TTC #1 & my cycles for the last 9-10 months have been between 25-28 days.
We have BD'd ALOT this month and FX crossed it will happen. :dust:

Well now it's officially day 30, so I'm taking that as I'm late, my boobs have swollen, getting cramp feelings and my lower back is killing me.
I know they are associated with AF too (but not back ache for me)

I really want to test & this may sound silly, but I'm scared too. I really don't want to be disappointed or get my hopes up :( I've had no sign of AF yet & I was just wondering if anyone else has felt like this?

Thanks xx

Oh hon I feel for you! I know how you feel, it's a scary thought just in case you don't get the answer you don't want. Just remember you're only out when AF arrives so even if it's a BFN when you test then it may just be that you're testing too early.

Really hope you get the answer you need

Baby dust xx

Thanks Hun, just think 'oh god, is it too early to know' xx

I totally understand that, I'm the same way. I usually just judge it off how I feel in the morning. If I still have symptoms and if am emotionally ok with getting a negative. Maybe wait one more day then test! As long as you're taking you vitamins it won't hurt anything! Good luck! I hope you get your bfp!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->