Slim fast diet

I bought a couple of tins on offer but just couldn't stick to it- the reduction in calories was just too hard. Occasionally I'll have a shake for breakfast/lunch if I'm being lazy just to use up the tins but I probably wouldn't repurchase. The amount of sugar in each shake scares me a bit- over 30g- so I'd rather use that sugar allowance for something more satisfying haha

Slimming world sounds fabulous! Can you do it online as opposed to going to an actual class? I did weight watchers 2 years ago for three month, lost 18lbs but found counting points tedious!

Onlines is expensive I bought books from ebay and then joined the slimming world page here x

Last time I did it the meal was 600 cals so might have been changed since then. But for me it worked amazingly. I lost 3 stone and kept it off (til I had my 2nd child anyway lol) xx

How long did it take you to lose 3 stone? that's amazing.

I'm thinking of trying slim fast, I've gained 2 stone in 12 months and would love to lose at least a stone before a wedding in June.

Only a couple of months I think but I can't really remember now, it was in like 2007 lol! And I kept it off til I had my first in 2010, lost that and I'm still hovering a stone above what I wanna be but haven't got the willpower ATM! Xx

I am defo going to give it a go. Gonna try it for a month then go on to slimming world. I was to lose 3 stone

I found the shakes too high in sugar.
I was literally shaking 1-2 hours after them and was getting horrific headaches, wasnt worth it :(

I lost 16lb on slimming world last year but it was slow.
I have just started herbalife as I have 10 weeks to lose 14lb and im desperate!
xx

Well as the tins are currently £2.97 in super drug I've bought some and I'll give it a go. If I can shift a stone by mid June I'll be happy.

Slimming world is great for being able to eat loads and lose weight but I'm veggie and used to stick to green days which allow almost unlimited amounts of some carbs. I put on half a stone before I quit lol.

Well as the tins are currently £2.97 in super drug I've bought some and I'll give it a go. If I can shift a stone by mid June I'll be happy.

Slimming world is great for being able to eat loads and lose weight but I'm veggie and used to stick to green days which allow almost unlimited amounts of some carbs. I put on half a stone before I quit lol.

SW is a twat for that! They make out that stuff is unlimited, I did my first week and lost 3.5lb and she told me I was eating too much. I didn't go back after that - I didn't really enjoy it anyway xx

Wish I saw this before are they on offer anywhere else? Just got back from town and won't be going again soon :dohh:
I've started it today. Going to half my breakfast shake though. Fingers crossed it works. X

Im gonna have to pop super drug it looks like lol

Me too! I've looked online and some snacks and ready made shakes half price too.
Have you started yet? How's it going?x

Bad very fad and avoid!

Amount processed sugars per shake is high. If you dont burn this excess sugar off it will turn into fat on your body.

Yes you'll lose water weight first but your body will turn to your muscles to lose lbs and your gaining fat off the sugar.

Best thing is to eat clean remove all processed foods(slim fast being highly processed) only drink water lift weights and do 30min cardio a day.

If it's that bad why do so many recommend? :(

I always say u can't judge anything unless u have tried it. I will be going gym 3 times a week as well. I am going to give it a month and see how i get on.

I will be starting it Monday as I will be buying slim fast stuff today then over weekend get some healthy food for my meals at night

Mummy love we should update each other on how we are doing? I started yesterday. Popped into superdrug for more bits but they didn't have all the shake flavours :(

gutted they didnt have the strawberry shake in the tin

Yes we can keep each other update if u want. I am defo starting from monday. I am looking forward to it and looking forward to the challebge. I know it will be hard but i need to do this

Same they only had caramel and chocolate at my local store. I got a few of the snacks too, they are tiny lol.

Yeah that sounds good. I'm finding it ok so far. I'm just trying to keep busy so I don't feel to hungry. I'm trying to not have all the snacks and I half my morning shake. Can't wait to see some results :)

I fainted when i did this, its awful. Full of crap and didnt lose any weight. If your not willing to change your life style after it wont work. Like the PP person said eat clean and work out. No low fat crisps or whatever just cut it out and have fruit or veg instead. You'll feel better too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->