Slimming Pills?

MelanieSweets

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Well I had my little man 3 weeks ago and am dying to attempt to get my figure back, i have used slimming pills in the past and 1 i think worked but I would like to hear if any of you ladies are currently using any or would recommend any that work??

I will however be eating healthily and doing exercise in conjunction with the tablets I will get ? :)

I just started the pink grenades today, they suppress the appetite and so far so good for me :)

good luck xx

I've been using silver slimming tablets - they seem to help me! I eat healthily and do try to exercise (when I have time!!). Since having Deri I've lost 3 1/2 stone (I put on 5 in total - had a miscarriage before him so put on weight before I was pregnant with Deri) - not good I know!

xx

what are they lauriech?? ive never heard of them?

xx

Kerry,

I only came across them from a beautician ages ago. I now get them from Sallys but have noticed you can get them loads cheaper online.

To be honest, I don't know much about them...have a look at www.silverslimming.com - I just take them :blush: I think they're herbal and have caffeine in them!

What are the others you girls were talking about?

xxx

pretty much the same thing... its the caffeine that does the trick...

wish there was a miracle cure :(

me too i got adios max the other day whether they'll work or not i dont know .....i dont think they will but i was in town and i am desperate :rofl:

You could try those Alli thats been on the TV, but dont take anything if ur BF xxx

I find if I eat fairly healthily (ie. three meals a day etc) that they really help (silver slimming pills that is)!

I used them well before I was planning to have Deri too and they worked then.

I noticed they were cheap on ebay....I swear by them! They don't work miracles Kerry (although I wish they did!) but they are good!

xxx

I'd like to try the Alli tablets.

I have used Slimquick Hoodia (works to suppress appetite) but I bought a MetaSlim package-- weight loss complex pills + intestinal cleanse.. it's been erm.. cleansing shall we say? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->