Slimming world

Zizzle

Reaction score
I'm doing it tonight. FINALLY pushing myself to go. I'm scared though, have NO idea how much I weigh.

That's my biggest fear. :( I'm going to one next week with my sister but I'm terrified of being weighed!!!!! I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm hoping for me seeing it in numbers and then dropping will be enough to spur me on!!

That's what I'm trying to focus on! Hopefully it wont be as bad as I think (it will haha). It's so intimidating isn't it?!

It do is hun. But will be so worth it. The weighing part is a huge thing for me as I know I weigh in around 18 stone I'm so angry for letting me self get like this buuuut at least we're doing it!! I've joined my fitness pal and I will join sw and I'm very motivated about doing it soooo it should be ok. I've heard u can eat enough on sw it's jus about eating the right things. Anyhow I'm sure you'll do fine hun!! Try fitness pal u can dl it as an ap and it calorie counts etc for u xx if u do try it feel free to add me. EllenBaron

I'm going back to SW next week, our group near us isn't open till the 8th so went on the 7 day meal planner and bought all the things for it so I can kick start my weight loss. Always been a small girl but let myself go to 13st 4lbs considering I used to be 8st 4lbs! So angry at myself! Set myself a goal of being 9st for June which is on average 2-3lbs per week for 24 weeks, just need to do this I really do! So know how hard it'll be for you too, but will be worth it :flower:

Well I went! I think I understand it as well! I weigh more than I thought but we'll work on that! I was definitely the youngest person there (i'm 22) which I'm quite surprised with! Even got chatting with a lovely lady. Going to start a journal on here for a kick up the bum!
Oooo Louise I'll download that and add you!
It's so easy to gain and ignore it isn't it Becca? I've set my goal at 7.7st (i'm only 4"11!) and i'm 9.10st now soo I'm hoping by summer I'll be there, the reality is another thing tho!

I'm sure you'll do great!! Not as bad as expected huh?? I'm sure I'm going to be the biggest there :( I don't go until Monday so hopefully il be eating and feeling better by then xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->