• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slimming world?

I joined on 9th may and I have lost 1st 3.5lbs up to now.

They are really friendly,nobody sees your weight and they give you loads of encouragement too.I get weighed and then sit and look through the recipe books for a bit and then at the end they talk about who has lost/gained and what they have been upto and just general chatter,its a really good group.

Just wanted to update,1.5stone now,or 21lbs since 9th may.It actually works!

Well done on your progress so far!

I'm still waiting for my vouchers to come, I was referred so I'm not even allowed to sign myself up until I've got the vouchers!

So far, I've cut out all fizzy drinks, started eating better, I've joined a Zumba class and I've been doing the 30 day shred. So far, I've lost 7lbs and 2 inches off my waist. Hopefully, this is the start of the new me!

Okay I'm going to go against the grain here, I HATED SW, it was the worst diet I have ever done. I had an eating disorder as a teenager so need to be in control of my food and on SW I felt totally out of control and the lady that ran my class told me I was eating the wrong type of fruit (even though they're all free!!) So it just goes to show its not for everyone. I wish you luck with your journey and hope its good for you xx

My mam is currently doing SW. She's lost about a stone in a month.

She isn't going to the meetings though, just weighing herself at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->