Slipped over and did splits 2 days till due date :( help!

Thumbelina 3

1 child of 2 years 9month
Reaction score
i managed to slip on wet bathroom floor yesterday morning and left leg completely did the splits. Managed to grab the radiator on my way down and didn't hit my bump. I have spd anyway but I now can't walk, move or turnover. I just have to lie on my right side and not move. It's agony. The worst pain I've ever had. I think I've probably pulled the ligaments in my groin/pelvis/pubic bone but not sure. Feels like ive split in 2 :( I don't know what do do just lay here crying as can't even get to the loo without crying in pain and takes me 10mins to get there dragging myself along.

My baby is measuring at the top 90thpercentile and my bump is huge so don't think that's helping. He is also very low and engaged. I was due a stretch and sweep today to get things going but I've cancelled it as I can't get there as can't get in the car or down our stairs. The midwife is ringing me back soon. I was desperate for labour to start and my daughter started coming at 39 weeks so I'm expecting labour to start anytime as due Sunday. But now I'm terrified as in so much pain already and can't move my legs.i know I cant handle labour already in agony. I don't know what to do :(

Is their anyone with you? If not I think you either need to call someone to come over and help you or possibly call an ambulance.

ack! You poor thing!! I think you should be looked at for your slip hon. They may be able to help you some how. :hugs: I hope you get some relief soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->