Slow amniotic leak?

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
So I am currently 39+4 (woohoo) and on monday I lost my mucous plug- I was surprised at how big it was!!! It kind of grossed me out haha but exciting at the same time. Fast forward to yesterday- I am having a lunch date with my husband and we are walking back to our cars and all of a sudden I feel stuff dripping out of me- soaked through my underwear and pants ( however did not run down my leg or anything) so I was like omg my water just broke lets go home and get our bags and go from there. We get home and I go to change/clean up and notice it is just a TON of watery discharge mixed with what looks like mucous plug still (which I thought the tennis ball size one I lost on monday was all of it!) so false alarm.

The rest of the day my low back hurt/burned and I had one BH after another after another, but nothing seemed to come in waves with conjunction with low back pain- so I just laid on a heating pad. I was uncomfortable all last night. Last night and this morning I am still getting the "leaking out of me" feeling and I go to the restroom and its just a ton ton of watery discharge that soaks through my panty liner and my underwear. Is this just normal heavy discharge for this late in the game? I don't want to rush to LD for them to tell me its discharge but I don't want it to be a slow leak and but the baby at risk of infection either. I do have a dr's appointment tomorrow but just wanted to get STM's ( or anything who has had this!) opinion before I stress myself and anyone else out.

Also, sorry for the novel haha

Go and get checked Hun I started like trickles here and there and if they are are waters then they will want you induced 24 hours after first trickle ! I was kept in because you are at risk and had my hind water broke 24 hours later baby born and in my arms in 69 mins lol so plz get checked out they will do a little test which will say yes or no at least you will know hope all goes ok let us know !. Xxx

Cud be hind waters my hind waters went and u still have to be induced go get it checked out

I'm wondering if watery discharge feels or looks any different from amniotic fluid? Let us know what they say if you decide to go in... which I would do if it's more discharge than you're used to having :) Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->