Slow/early labour!

mama et bebe

Reaction score
Woke up this morning with the worst tummy ache ever!!! Had to run to the loo and be sick, (bile) disgusting then had a massive clear out, lost loads of plug!! Then the mild contractions started. Every 10 mins or so. Anyway since then had midwife out twice (having homebirth) first examination put me at 4cm but cervix still thick! She left and then came back about 3hours later. My contractions were then every 3-5mins lasting about 50 secs and with a ton of pressure. She sat with me for a while, watched how I was coping and said im definitely in early labour, she then examined me and I was 5cm cervix still thick but had thinned a bit since the first examination. She gave me a good sweep which has just left me with this horrible ache in my lower back :( contractions still there but aren't as regular now, every 10-15mins. I'm hoping it's not gonna be much longer, we will see. What do you ladies think? Sound promising?

This was it for me!!! Baby Rudy born 1st Dec 05:29am weighing 7lb 11oz. 4 days before his due date!!! Knackered after 18 hours of early labour with irregular contractions, then 3 hours active labour. So relieved and also over the moon as managed my home birth :) thanks ladies xxx

Congratulations, love his name x

Congrats!!! Welcome to the world baby Rudy!!

Lovely news, congratulations to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->