Slow embryo growth vs miscarriage plz help

Vaeda B

Reaction score
I was scanned at what I thought was 7 weeks but they dated me at 5! Sac and yolk present. I went back for rescan 2 weeks after and dosent look like foetus has grown a lot, there is now a fetal pole but they said baby should have grown a lot more than this in 2 weeks. They've advised I will probably miscarry but am booked in for another scan in a weeks time. Has anyone ever had this and baby grew? X

So sorry :hugs::hugs: mine was a little behind last pregnancy but caught up quickly. However, I've heard that if your uterus is tilted backwards it can be very hard to get an accurate measurement and see the heartbeat. Do you know if yours is?

So sorry :hugs::hugs: mine was a little behind last pregnancy but caught up quickly. However, I've heard that if your uterus is tilted backwards it can be very hard to get an accurate measurement and see the heartbeat. Do you know if yours is?

Thanks for your reply, I'm not sure but I'm guessing they would of told me if I had? Preying that baby is just a slow grower as I'm still having symptoms, if anything they've heightened in the last week or so. How slow was you lo's growth? X

Update,

So in the last 5 days I've had some pelvic pain, backache, nausea and fatigue. I've also passed a few small clots but no blood as of yet. Scan is Thursday so will know more but I do think baby is slowly coming away. Have never felt like this/experienced clots and back pain in pregnancy. Thanks for your replies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->