SMA Advert (UK)

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this advert?

Its so sweet. Makes me cry every single time i see it.
I wish my OH felt like that :cry:

I cant find it on youtube or anything, accept for a really abridged version, but its supposed to be from the dads point of view and the words are something like;

I promise not to pretend i'm asleep when our baby wakes at 3am, or 4am, or 5am.

I promise never to say 'my mum thinks your holding the baby wrong'.

i promise not to mention that sometimes when i kiss your beautiful neck it smells of perfume and baby sick.

I promise not to join in any of my mates sing the theme tune from the Omen, all though it is quite funny.

I promise to do at least my fair share of nappy changing and night feeding.

I promise to tell you often, how proud i am of you, and how you've made me the happiest dad on the planet. All this i pledge without any pressure from you, my lovely lovely misses.

:cry:

I cant find the whole advert, but this is the end of it - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x384ov_sma-advert_ads

aww thats so cute! i havent seen the advert. xx

oh I also love this advert! it makes me cry sooon.sooo beautiful! I also thought about putting a thread on here last time i saw it :)

It is a lovely ad.

My OH had a big grin on his face last time we seen it and he gave me a hug and said that'll be us soon enough :cloud9:

It's a lovely ad, but completly untrue - they never do their fair share of nappy changing or night wakenings.

It is a lovely advert, makes me teary, I cried at it when I was preggers xXx

It's a lovely ad, but completly untrue - they never do their fair share of nappy changing or night wakenings.
haha so true... Michael has NEVER changed a diaper yet and Alexa will be six months tomorrow :rofl:

Yeh i always go all gooey when i see that advert...its so sweet x

aww yeah. best ad ever :) and the guy that does the voice for it, the one out the royle family, i love him! I love the bit where the shoes are lined up together, gets me insanely broody! the whole thing just makes me go a bit ga-ga!

xxx

hi everyone, hoping to find a lady in my boat.

I'm 27 and been with my fiance for more than five years, emotionally we are both ready but we are waiting for financial situations to improve. However - - hormones have been in full rage for at least two years and I think I'm gonna go crazy if we don't try soon!!! We have the blessings of both families which makes us very lucky I know. But what can we do? Thing is my fiance had a operation which will give us trouble conceiving and I'm scared to wait any longer. Although we will consider adoption (our babies will always be our babies), I would like to try conceive naturally first. Anyone with any suggestions or advice or anything please go ahead. I just need to know that I'm not the only one agonising over this dilema!!!

ps, I know there are much worse issues and my blessings go out to all the women going through them.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->