SMA change of formula issues?

Gwizz

Boys Rule!
Reaction score
Ive had a quick look/search but cant see anything so sorry if this is a duplicate thread ...

At my LO's 9 month check my HV said that SMA (which I use) has changed its formula and a lot of babies, especially newborns, are having issues with it.

My LO currently has broncilioitus and we've had what can only be described as the most discusting nappies ever!! I'm putting this down to his illness not the SMA, but has anyone else had issues with SMA in the last month?

She said there no point changing as he'll be on cows milk in a few months, but I dont want him to have a dodgy stomach for that time! I thought they'd just changed the tub design not the actual contents :blush:

xx

I give Bobby SMA and not had any issues with it??? Sorry cant be of more help but I would probably put the bad nappies down to your LO being ill. Hope he is feeling better now!

Just see how it goes but if they dont get any better I would change. Cant see it doing any harm for a few months. xx

I changed my LO who is 8 months from SMA Gold to SMA follow on milk (NO2) and so far so good, no probs with her tummy at all.

V xxxx

ty guys, yeah like I said i put it down to the illness too.

SMA should have made it more clear tbh

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"