Small amount of blood a week ago..

CordeliaJ

Reaction score
So last thursday (16th may) I went to the loo in the middle of the day, and when I wiped there was a little bit of blood. I wiped again and there was still more, but it wasn't much. I was at a big event in the middle of nowhere, hours from where I live, I wasn't in any pain so I just ignored it and decided to keep an eye on it.
I never saw any sign of the blood again, and to be honest I didn't think it was anything serious, so I just left it.

Coming back onto the forum today I've read a few things and everyone always says to get checked out with bleeding etc. I haven't yet because I can't get to my midwife or hospital without my husband driving me (I don't drive and he's off on a course at the moment). I guess I'm wondering if this just sounds normal. I haven't had any other issues, no pain other than the usual mild cramps and aches, and no more blood since that day, baby is active as normal. Does anyone here still think there could be a problem?

I had the same thing. I just waited for my next appointment. It was a small amount, no cramps, and baby was kicking a ton...all to say my doc did have me go for 1 more ultrasound, but that was also because she thought the baby might be breech and I'm measuring small. I'm sure it would be fine to call your mw just in case...but I wouldn't worry either. They never figured out why I was bleeding, just a random event!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->