Small amount of blood in toilet??

lindsvancamp

Reaction score
Hello,
Wondering if anyone has experienced this or has any opinions?
This morning I went pee and noticed blood in the toilet- maybe a few drops? Nothing when I wiped though.
Of course i freak out and call my Dr. I go in give a urine sample and he examines me- no blood in sight!
I'm wondering if this could have been some rectal bleeding, maybe from a hemorrhoid or something happening down there that dripped into the toilet? When i did go to the bathroom yesterday there was some straining, maybe I was a little constipated. But no blood yesterday after I wiped.

I dont know! I"m freaking out. But everything seems to be ok.

If it were from your vagina I would think there would be residual blood left behind and found in examination. So its good they didnt find any. Which would lead me to think it was from your rectum. But then there should have been some thing on the tissue from wiping your rectum. I guess im confused too. Ive had occasional rectal bleeding for 15+ years since I had dd1. And the doc said its just a hemorrhoid. I hope every thing is good with you now!

Jzgrace- Do you have experience with hemorrhoids then? I'm almost positive that could be the issue. I just went to the bathroom and noticed a small amount of blood in my stool. Maybe i have a small tear or something. I haven't had these yet.

Yes I do unfortunately. Is it bright red blood? Bright red indicates fresh blood. Which would lead me to believe that hemorrhoids are what you are dealing with. Especially since you were straining. Try to make sure you are drinking tons and tons of water. Even if you drink a ton now. Drink more. It will help loosen your stools and help things move. Also if you are having constipation (straining) try drinking hot tea or coffee first thing in the morning. The warm fluids stimulate the bowels and can also get things moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->