Small Boobs vs Big Boobs

TicToc

Reaction score
I hate my giant boobs!

There are bigger than DD's entire head and I have to position them just right so she can latch without being smothered or knocked out by them, it is such a pain. We co-sleep most of the night and I see all these cute pics of moms with their co-sleeping babies nestled in all close feeding while laying side by side. I do that, but it's not easy with all the exact positioning. It seems so much easier and comfortable for smaller boobed moms, and I want to hold her in close to snuggle while BF but she has to be 'way out there' where the nipple is. I could never nurse in a wrap because of this, not that my wriggle worm would tolerate the wrap anyway.

DH thinks I am insane, but what does he know anyway??? :dohh:

Does anyone else feel this way?

I am wearing a size 32G (G!!!!) nursing bra. Yuck. Not sure if your sizing is the same where you are but that is quite big. They just make me look much fatter! I'm not a fan. They need so much more support as well, my back hurts as my bras have pretty much locked them in!

Maternity and nursing bras are awful for bigger boobs! Mine were 34F pre preg and current 36G. I hear what you're saying about smothering LO OP. It has definitely gotten better as she's gotten older but they're still bigger than her head (only just)

I totally hear you on the big boobs...mine are massive compared to my lo's head, but it is kinda nice knowing I can just have her on my knee with bending over slightly and my boobs reach her instead of lifting her up the whole time. :haha:

I'm wearing 34FF and I find it so hard to feed discreetly, I always imagined it's easier to do with small boobs. I always have to use a pillow. Nursing bras are so unflattering and it feels like my nipples are bigger than his face. No chance could I nurse in a wrap, I worry enough that I can smother him in ours as it is lol. Hope they go down a bit when we're finished.

I'm with you ladies. Currently having a pair of 34h's. I find it hard. To get latched without smothering. Last time I did find a good top for discreet feeding though. It was by boob and they have a flap under your boob which you lift up which I wore with a nursing bra that had quite a lot of support/coverage at the side. I could never go'over the top' of a vest type top because of the size of them. Currently I reckon each one is about 5x the size of my prem lo's head

I'm in j/k cups at the minute depending on how long it has been since his last feed and I am constantly having to ensure he can breathe and it is so hard to feed discreetly x

36h here and I give Dolly a run for her money!!

Only now at five months is her head just a bit smaller than my boob.

I am just missing my underwired bras....

Wow, I can still squeeze myself into my DD's and here I am complaining. Now I feel like a flat chested sissy compared to you guys. :haha:

I hate them too. I used the football hold on a pillow next to me when lo was small and now I either nurse in bed or with her on my lap with her head on pillows next to me and I just lean over.

The only time I LOVE them is when I need to nurse in the car. I just sit in the back and plop one over to her (she is erf) and we are good to go and only need to stop to change diapers on long car rides. It has saved us tons of time! :)

I seem to be in the minority. I am a 32F and I never had a problem feeding discreetly or in my ring sling. The only issue I did have was feeding lying down but that was all great by six months when her head was as big as my boob :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->