Small destash!!!!

how low would you go for the bumblebee itti bear? x

hey hun the cow print itty and the minkys at the bottom of the list, do they need anything else with them? also what weight would it be good for?

Hi hun
According to itti large is 10-17kg and it has an insert built in. The minkys say large but are huge and too big for my 21lb lil lady. They are just pockets so would need inserts x

ah ok most probably a little bit big for lo at the moment, the bg's you have in pink, are they pockets? are they btp? sorry im just starting with cloth so dont quite know everything yet lol!

no worries hun it is daunting at first :flower:
the bgs are the sized ones and are large too. The btp ones I have are the ebay cheapies, BBOS, issy and naughty baby x

are the naughty baby ones good? just im looking to obviously not spend a fortune at the moment just trying different ones out lol i love the blueberry one but oh would kill me if i spent that much kind of ruins my argument that using them will save us money lol!

They were my starter nappy along with the ebay cheapies. They are fine although as baby gets bigger you will probably need an extra insert. They come with 1 microfibre insert.
The BBOS are great and have an insert that triples over so wouldnt need to get anymore inserts and resale value is good too. xx

lol stop trying to convince me:haha:, trust me i would love it but i really cant afford that much, unless you can do me a deal for the 2 naughty babys and that one:winkwink:

Hi would you sell spotty BBO and the red GK for 13...? If so PM me with payment info, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->