Small (random) rant ...

pinkneon

Birth mommy xx
Reaction score
It's raining. AGAIN. It's annoying me! Why can't it just stop?? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... Rant over!

Lol as strange as this may sound.. i miss the rain.

Now i live in the vally in california, so we get little to no rain. I think this year wehave had about 5 days if that.

Wanna trade?

Yeah totally! *Blowing rain clouds your way*

:rain: my happy ive got rain dance lol...

Hope you recieve your sunshine !!

I waited for it to stop raining earlier before I left the house only for it to start again 5mins later! So not only was I late getting to LO's xmas party but I arrived soaked through as well!! Arghhh! Lol

Lmao.. oh well you will just have to wait until morning.. might take a while to get there from here anyways :haha:

dude...I live in a rain forest!!! LOL...I went for a walk tonight...and it is COLD here...ice pellets almost. I was so cold (and wet) when I got home that I had big red welts all over my legs.

Oh I had that once. It was a new year party at the pub once and we didn't want to wait for a taxi home so figured we would walk. We used to walk there and back alot so no big deal ... but 5 mins into the walk it starts a torrential downpour. We then had to run... In jeans.. in the cold rain. Very painfull. But yet I still miss rain lmao

It's sunny here today!! Is it raining where you are?

Omfg I kid you not. It's raining outside. My hubby just left for work (I didn't mention this thread) and he was all 'oh babe its raining outside' I was all wtf.no way!! Lol.

:rofl: ... I;ve had one tiny rain shower today and that's it ... It was sunny this morning, then mostly cloudy for the rest of the day!

Better then nothing right :) awesome !! Thanks for the rain lol.. I didnt think this through though. I'm moving tomorrow :dohh: Lmao

Haaaaaahaaaaaa! I'll have to send the rain to your new place. I don't want anymore rain! I live near the beach so am surrounded by water. Don't need anymore!

:haha: does it get really windy where you live then? Being.right next to the beach?

Not that much ... The other night was REALLY windy - I thought the house might blow down :haha: but I was safe and warm inside! Most of the time it's nice though. In the 4 years I've been here it's always been hot in the Summer, and the Winter's have been cold, but not til sort of November/December time. And it hardly snows - we get mostly ice

I'm not right next to the beach ... Like up the road, but it's only a few minutes walk!

Yeah that sucks. I miss the snow too. We can drive two hours to the mountains to get snow tho. Which is really pretty. I wanna take kent up there in the new year.

:ROFL: this proves no one knows what to do when I rains over here. Tje news just said a SLIgHT change of showers lol. But.its raining pretty good outside lol. Silly people. You dont wanna drive when its raining here either. Everyone acts all daft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->