Small (random) rant ...

:shrug: Have to try harder next time! I'll blow even harder! *Almost faints from blowing rain clouds*

:rofl: yeah I will just have to push that sun harder over to you. Go sun gooooooo

Wooosh (sun on.its way)

It's raining here in New Zealand too (pretty much all over the country right now) and the worst part is...it's summer now! :nope: :grr: I can't stand the rain.

Yeah!! Send it all my way. :) rain rain go away... Go over to jemmas day :):) lol... That me BTW :haha:

Send me the sun. I hate rain and i hate snow, luckily i have none of that weather at all, its just freezing :lol:

Hmm there is clearly something not working. Maybe the sun travelled all night to get to you and is taking a break :/ Lmao

:rofl: ... Or maybe no one else here wants sun (most people want snow!) so it won't come because there aren't enough people wishing for it?

It's allll yours Jemma :lol: Still raining here though so I presume it didn't work ;) So cold today! I swear it feels like it's like...5 degrees.

The weather on my laptop tells me that today should have been cloudy ... And it rained. It's dry now but very dark (being midnight I guess it would be!) ...

Maybe its like Christmas spirit. If not enough people want the sun it won't come... Haters lol.

It's clear here today but apparently colder then in England right now. odd.

Hopefully the sun is.on the way for you guys lol

Well it was sunny today ... Though a little chilly ... It's dark now :growlmad: Booo!

Ah I'd rather the rain than the snow, so frosty here!

It's reeeeally cold here now, it's overcast not raining anymore but feels like winter. Brrr! It was very humid before so not sure what's happening.

I know what's happening ... brandonsgirl is nicking all the sunshine because she doesn't want us to have any! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->