small twinges still

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
is anyone else still having twinges and small stabby pains - I am 7 weeks on and getting this a few times a day :shrug:

awww, that sounds terrible! I stopped having all cramps etc after one week of my miscarriage - sorry I can't offer more help. Am thinking of you...maybe you should see your gp? :hugs:

its not painful or anything - not sure why this is still happening

I am feeling shockingly normal. And I feel I might be ovulating right now. I know it sounds insane, but I am actually worried that things seem so normal so fast. It's like I was never even pregnant and it just feels so, so strange.

Could it be that you are ovulating?

I should be sometime this week but I have never felt those twinges while ov'ting that was purely a pregnancy twinge, weird

I had same thing after giving birth at 22weeks. Went for scan when it kept happening 2months on and evrything was fine. Twinges miraculously also stopped. I think it's a way for our body to grieve. When I got reassurance my body was ok, it all stopped!

Hey there,

23 days after my d and c (I was counting for ov reasons) I had really twingy pains, It disappeared after a day or two, af didn't come til cd36 so I guess it was ovulation pains.

Mrs d I had strong ov pains last cycle, whichI don't normally. Also this week I have been getting the odd twinge, not painful. I think it's just your body readjusting after the trauma. :hugs:

Mrs Doddy just wanted to give you :hugs:

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"