Small update on me :) slightly exciting!

Boomerslady

Reaction score
I just got back from the hospital, and it actually went well for once!!

As you know I was admitted on Fri due to high BP, I had an internal and my cervix was closed and unfavourable!! They let me out on Sat as my BP had gone down but told me I shouldn't really go over term.

I was dubious about today as I've noticed my hospital are always concerned when your admitted and dismissive when they let you out!!

Sooo I had a LOVELY doctor who did an internal (which I wasn't expecting!) and she said I was 1cm and she then did a sweep :) omg tho it hurt.....I'm reconsidering my G&A only idea!!

She then booked me in for an induction in case the sweep doesn't work :) soooo I'm going in on Sunday at 8pm with the hope LO will be here by Monday night (that's what I'm hoping anyway!!)

Sorry if this is long, I'm just sooo happy they did something and I now know if all goes to plan I'll have my baby by Christmas.

ahhhhhhhhhh!!! :D omg! how exciting!!:D :happydance: xxxxxxxxxx

awww wow, hopefully your sweep will work, good luck and fingers crossed for you!!! xxx

awww that's great - your soooo lucky! to know you have a definate plan and that it's very likely that you will have bubs by Xmas! woohoo!

thats great. you lucky thing i so want me Lo here for christmas but its not looking likely.

thats fab hun! im going in saturday morning!!! xxxx

Thanks ladies :) I'm very excited but petrified too, it's suddenly very very real and scary!!

Daisydoo, I hope your LO comes before then for you :)

thanks hunni me too but wither way I guess as other ladies have said we are lucky we get babbas before xmas! :happydance: oh and yes very scary and very real especially for you as it's earlier than you thought hun xx

oh yay how exciting! glad you got your date hun! x

WHOOPP WWHHOOOOOPPPP WHHOOOPPPP!!!!!!!! HOW BLOODY EXCITING!!! hehe i cant wait for things to be moving along for you! hahaha! i am so excited for you!! keep us updated!! your going to be a mommy and a wonderful mommy at that! :hugs:

I'm so happy for you hun! How exciting!!! This time next week you'll be a mummy! x

WHOOPP WWHHOOOOOPPPP WHHOOOPPPP!!!!!!!! HOW BLOODY EXCITING!!! hehe i cant wait for things to be moving along for you! hahaha! i am so excited for you!! keep us updated!! your going to be a mommy and a wonderful mommy at that! :hugs:

Hehe thank you sweetie :hugs: I'm excited too! Just want the painful part to be over!!

If anything does happen I'll try and update on here with my iPhone! I'm not telling friends about it as I want it to be a surprise! So I'll be able to update you lovely ladies!

:happydance::happydance: How exciting. Hope it all goes well hun :hugs:. xx

exciting stuff!! .. hope everything goes well for you :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back