Small Update

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
So I called the doctor's office today (they are open until noon on Saturdays) to to figure out what was taking so long for the results since Tuesday would make it almost 2 weeks. The nurse said they could not find any results for him at the moment and that the Fragile X test ONLY could take up to a MONTH...Well I told her that I am more worried about the DS one because he has really NO characteristics of Fragile X as I could see and she understood. She told me the DR would look it up on the Health First website to see what is taking so long for the results and we should know more by his *and Alina's* appointment on Monday. I am worried though because if it were negative, it should have already came back by now but if they found something concerning they need to count how many of the cells are affected if any...and it has me seriously freaking out

hugs hun. Fragile X display same behaviour as autism thats why they done the test. I had to wait 6 weeks xx good luck

they think he could have Down syndrome more than Fragile X. Still no results yet though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->