Smart Trike Reviews Please or similar

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
Im thinking about getting Jaden one of these or similar for his first birthday, i walk a lot and he is getting a bit bored in the pushchair.

Anyone got any reviews or similar products that are better? Budget is about £80 but can stretch to £100 if product is worth it :happydance:

Attachments

• 8610285100408016.jpg
    8610285100408016.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
We love our smart trike, but we didnt get the recliner version which is the one you have got pictured there.

I would say the one we have isnt suitable for long walks as there isnt really a comfortable way for then to go to sleep if they wanted to, but the recliner version has more of a seat so id imagine would let them nap better.

How long do you think they would be comfortable? x

Probably an hour.
If we were to go out for longer than that with the trike id take my carrier aswell.

Thats the one Edward has and we love it (same colour aswell), use it all the time if we are just walking now. The seat is very well padded so he stays comfy for a while, the only thing I'm not too keen on is it can be a pain to steer when they are a bit stronger and like moving the handles as they go but I guess this would be a problem with any type of parent steering trike. Well worth the moey though xx

Thats the one Edward has and we love it (same colour aswell), use it all the time if we are just walking now. The seat is very well padded so he stays comfy for a while, the only thing I'm not too keen on is it can be a pain to steer when they are a bit stronger and like moving the handles as they go but I guess this would be a problem with any type of parent steering trike. Well worth the moey though xx

OOh great ill look into getting one for him for his birthday, thank you

:flower:

Bit random....but I picked up a slightly cheaper version reduced in Asda Living to £18.97the other day :happydance: Put it away for his first birthday! Couldn't resist it at that price!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->