SMEP I´m confused

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
ANyone understand SMEP? I have followed it up to now but I OV yesterday or day before, (two days +opk) so why should i dtd today, surely that eggy has gone by now? And again in two days time, well isn´t that shutting the door after the horse has bolted? Just asking because on Friday I´ll be in a small house with my MIL and SIL and the walls are like paper.

I've been curious about the SMEP, but haven't actually looked it up. I might if nothing else works.

Well I´m trying that and legs up the wall for this cycle, next cycle I think I´ll be trying stealing babies from other peoples shopping carts in the supermarket. (don´t report me I am joking!!)

Natsby I am trying SMEP this cycle and I have wondered why it suggests BDing after ovulation :?:

It's only suggested to make sure you accidently did not miss O by mistaking the signs....it's an insurance policy of sorts...

I'm sticking to the SMEP this time. I wore out DH last cycle :blush:

It feels more relaxed this cycle :thumbup: I'm not sure if it is because I changed my prenatal vitamins or if it is because I'm taking fish oil, but either way, things are definitely relaxed :)

Sending you :dust:

And naturally I´m joining the craze and doing legs up the wall too, but I forgot and was working black clay before in bare feet, so now I have a lovely toe and heel mark where i had gotten into position. Doh!

Ahhh, just looked up SMEP - it's not for me. I've never been pregnant before. Bummer.

Glad you sound relaxed cebethel , next cycle I think we might try the smep . I read the dancing after o was in case the eggy takes longer to travel , hope that helps a bit.
Natsby only go for the cute , non snotty ones :winkwink:

Shelley and Macwooly - I'd say go for it anyway!! Nothing ventured, nothing gained :thumbup:x

I don´t see why it would make a difference if you had never been pregnant before. it all works the same way. I say smep and legs up ladies! eyes down for a full house of bfps!

I think we'll try the smep method this cycle coming to:winkwink: I guess if enough of us try it we'll be able to test out the success rate:haha: DH wants to DTD everyday from CD 11 to about CD 23 which tbh by that point I am done:blush: but this sounds ok and if anything it'll be something different to try:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->