Smiling

kaz87

Reaction score
Harrison was born 5 weeks early he is 10 weeks on Friday and still not smiling. I know they are behind when early but anyone had an early baby that smiled later on then normal?

hey, they say that babies usually start smiling at 6weeksish corrected so technically ur LO still has a week! im sure he will do it though, when they are early everything seems to take forever, my LO is four months old, 18weeks, and still doent smile, he has smilily eyes though!! :) i always talk to him with a huge smile to try and encourage him to copy me xx

Thomas smiled at almost exactly 6 weeks corrected (12 weeks actual). I am sure your LO will do it soon and, when he does, it will be well worth the wait!

give him few more weeks...
babies smile between 6 - 9 weeks.
he is technically 5 weeks...

Alex was a late smoker -past 9 weeks corrected for sure

:edit :rofl: SMOKER??? oh iPhone you crack me up

:rofl: and we wonder why she has chronic lung disease :dohh: :haha:

Leo did it a couple oftimes around a month corrected, but it seemed to take FOREVER for us to get smiles out of him regularly!

Niamh was 5 weeks early and smiled at about 9/10 weeks actual i think. Most babys smile between 4 and 8 weeks so your LO has plenty of time yet.

Kian was also 5 weeks early, and smiled at 12 weeks, but it seemed to take weeks before he did them regularly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->