smoking

I tried making a stop smoking thread but no one joined :rofl:

Well done, You have taken the first step, You know you need to quit so congratulations :hugs:

Its hard to quit, like im finding at the moment, but it can be done, thankfully i found it easier when i was pregnant to give up ( even tho i did have the checky fag which thankfully made me throw up :lol:)

Ive tried the tablets (which i dont think you can have being pregnant) but they really worked but was making me be sick :(

and the inhaler thing burns my tounge :( maybe im doing it wrong eh?

now im on the patches :) first day today

you can do it! i know ive never seen you on here before i dont think, but if you need me to message you every day as surport I WILL :) a little surport system we can both do it :) think of all that monies we could spend on our bubas :cloud9: x x

i started smoking about 16 years ago and have tried giving up so many times inthe last 10 years but something always goes wrong, when we decidedto start trying i thought tomyself... this is it, time to stop. In the past i have been on every form of quit smoking aid from cold turkey, to patches, to those pills (think they are called ziban or something) and nothing worked for me! I honestly thought that finding out i'mgonna be a mum would spark that little thing that stops me.I was a heavy smoker - 30+ a day! when i found out i was expecting i reduced it to under 10 a day which is still not great i know. I'm coming up to my 11th week and still smoking but still under 10 a day. I know the risks and i know its wrong. It is very hard to stop regardless of how much support your getting and i will get there! But your not alone!!!!!!!

i started smoking about 16 years ago and have tried giving up so many times inthe last 10 years but something always goes wrong, when we decidedto start trying i thought tomyself... this is it, time to stop. In the past i have been on every form of quit smoking aid from cold turkey, to patches, to those pills (think they are called ziban or something) and nothing worked for me! I honestly thought that finding out i'mgonna be a mum would spark that little thing that stops me.I was a heavy smoker - 30+ a day! when i found out i was expecting i reduced it to under 10 a day which is still not great i know. I'm coming up to my 11th week and still smoking but still under 10 a day. I know the risks and i know its wrong. It is very hard to stop regardless of how much support your getting and i will get there! But your not alone!!!!!!!

Thats really good to hear hun. I smoke similar amounts to yu. I was intending to give up today with patches, but I am now due to spend the day with a heavy smoker so thought it would be best to begin tomorrow. My mum is also attempting to quit tomorrow so fingers crossed we can support each other!
Im really pleased for you, cutting down to that amount is a HUGE achievement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->