smoking

M

mummyjade88

its my 2nd and a half day with out a fag im struggling really need one :( eny advice for quitting full stop ??

sorry to hear your struggling.

I quit cold turkey about 5 years ago, the first week was the hardest but i just kept telling myself to just go another day and the more days that pasted the more determined i was to do it as i didn't want to undo all the days i had gone without one!

Good luck x

Well done for 2 1/2 days! Have you thought about getting a stop smoking book with hypnosis CD? My mum used the paul mckenna one and she is smoke free :flower:

I quit cold turkey when I got pregnant. Good luck:flower:

I quit cold turkey with my first pregnancy (miscarriage) and didn't pick then up until last month (6th miscarriage) and have just decided to quit literally a few minutes ago so that in a couple of months we can try again! Already 10 minutes into quitting and having withdrawals lol! The first time I had no trouble because I had a reason...maybe try to get yourself a goal, I just keep telling myself over and over I am doing this so that maybe I will be able to have another healthy child! Good luck!

i tried everything, only thing that worked for my was the E-Cig iv quit for 7 months now got it from https://www.10motives.com/ all my friends and family have stopped to after using the e-cig

I gave up 18 months ago when i found out i was pregnant that was my willpower but it was still very hard, i cut right down to 3-4 a day then 2 a day then just stopped, i kept telling myself i had to do it for me and baby and somehow i did it. It is hard hun but stay strong after a few weeks it will get easier, 18 months on and i dont evan think of smokes anymore :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->