Smoothie Recipes

Cowgirl

Reaction score
Morning lovelies!

I'm just starting a diet in my WTT journey to hopefully make conception easier when the time comes. I'm looking for a low fat low calorie high protein smoothie recipe to use as a lunch substitute. I normally don't eat lunch, but I figured with cutting calories I'd probably need that pick-me-up in the middle of the day now. So any recipes you have would be greatly appreciated! If its any help I like fruity smoothies and not chocolate or peanut butter ones so much. Thanks in advance!

I like this one, it makes 2 servings!

3 kiwi's, peeled and halved
1 cup frozen banana slices
3/4 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup frozen strawberries

Method

To make this smoothie recipe just place the kiwi's, frozen banana slices, pineapple juice and frozen strawberries into your blender. Blend on high and whizz away for around 30-40 seconds until your desired consistency of smoothie is reached. Serve at once.

Pom Breakfast Smoothie!

1 cup POM wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
3/4 cup soy or low-fat milk
2 ice cubes
1 large banana
2 tablespoons almonds
3 table spoons protein powder (optional)
1 teaspoon honey or stevia sweetener

Toss all in a blender, blend for 30 seconds and you're good to go, makes 2 servings.

Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie

1 banana
1/8 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup soy milk
2 tablespoons honey

In a blender, combine banana, peanut butter and soy milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and drizzle with honey for garnish.

Hey hun

I am an Ambassador for Maxitone, a female supplement company. They do supplements to help you achieve your goals. Have a look on the link

https://www.maxitone.com/fit/amie

once in click tips and advice and recipes, they have a smootie page for high protein smoothies that are delicious. If you want any other advice just shout! xx

I made a delicious one today:

300ml rice milk (I don't do dairy)
Frozen blueberries
Fresh strawberries
1 scoop protein powder (mine is cookies & cream flavour from MyProtein).

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"