Heres what he's doing atm...

7am - 8oz
10am- 8oz
1pm- Puree and 6oz milk
4pm- 8oz
6pm - puree
Bath
7pm - 8oz milk

He's drinking so much milk, Im not sure if its a growth spurt but hes been doing this since I introduced babyrice 3 weeks ago. He's definately hungry when I feed him.

The other night he had a whole jar of food plus 8oz milk...He normally gets half a jar...

How about bringing in some baby cereal at 10am and having some kind of fruit puree or yogurt after his last meal?? xx

How old is he hun? Not got a ticker so couldn't see. 6 months they should have 36 oz (according to my sma tin) ? as nessa said, he's having dinner and tea so maybe breakfast? then when 3 meals are being eaten maybe a pudding after one..

I agree about introducing breakfast. After that's well established you can introduce snacks. Hannah never really had "dessert" when she was younger but would have some fruit pieces/purees etc. after her dinner if she wanted it

I agree, I would add in a breakfast before anything.

Depending on his age we may have some other suggestions.

Didnt notice I got rid of my ticker. He's 18 weeks and have been weaning since 14/15 weeks and takes 35-40 ozs a day. He's on hungry baby milk and it says he should be taking 30ozs a day, he's on 50th centile

I bought some rusks to mash with milk for breakfast. I didnt really want to introduce snacks or desserts til after he slows down on the milk

Im at a loss really!

James has puree and porrige for brekky, Vege puree for lunch and a vege puree for dinner with a pud after. Ive started giving him a bit of toast after his porrige to gum to bits too. :)

Wakes at 7ish,
Milk feed,
Brekky,
11ish milk
12 lunch
3.30ish milk
4 dinner.
7 milk and bed.

Thanks K8ty thats a big help. I thought they had to go 3 hours between food like milk lo, suppose it dont matter if there getting enough milk when they get fed.

ahh so he quite young yet, he already seems on quite a bit of milk and 2 meals a day....i don't know lol! my LO only on 28oz a day maximum atm, hasn't upped it much since about 3 months really, has 4 @ 7oz a day. and bfast and tea puree. Maybe someone with a hungry baby/or on hungry baby milk will be able to help more x

my hv said dont always have a desert as the lo anticipates this and wont eat their meal
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->