Sneezing and worse RLP?

KatO79

Proud Mommy to Alexander
Reaction score
Sorry, got another question.

I'm almost 12 weeks and I've been sneezing the last 2 days (starting to go away now) and it feels like my RLP has been a bit worse, is that plausible?

Also extra question: does anyone know if honey is ok to eat during pregnancy? I've read that it needs to be pasteurised but all the ones I find in supermarkets here don't mention anything about them being pasteurised but you'd think they would be? None of them warn against pregnant women eating them, only kids under 1 year old. Don't know if I dare eat honey in that case though?

My RLP was sporadic around 12 weeks but I got serious sharp pangs every time I sneezed or stretched. I would occasionally double over and gasp. It's gotten better but I remember being afraid of sneezing and driving :)

You can eat honey. The unpasteurized honey is usually marked as Raw Honey. Unless it's raw - go for it. If you're buying honey at the farmer's market make sure to ask which one is not raw.

oh my word Kat sounds like I could've written this myself ... it feels like sharp shooting pains in my abdomen and the sneezing and coughing only makes it worse ... how long will this last I don't remember it so intense in my last pregnancy but I think since I had a C-section its worse this time around

Im actually having RLP pain when I try to go to the bathroom! I was nervous at first thinking it was in the appendix area and wasnt sure what was going on. But now I know, and it isn't fun. Especially because going to the bathroom is an issue these days! :dohh:

my doctor prescribed me movicol yesterday for the constipation problem

I brace myself every time I sneeze. Its been happening for a few weeks now. I think I was only 8ish weeks when I got the sharp twinge as I was rolling over in bed too. Much more careful these days.

Forgive me girls but i have no sodding clue what "rlp" is can anyone enlighten me please, i assume unlike what google told me its not " Resolving life paradoxes"

Hahaha! I do like Google answer though!!! RLP is round ligament pain :)

Mines really sharp just moving from sitting to standing! Don't remember it being so bad before X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->