Sneezing?

nlz2468

Reaction score
Hey ladies has anyone noticed they are sneezing alot more? im allergic to pet hair but dont experience hay fever really but recently im sneezing loads and it seems everything seems to tickle my nose and then i have sneezing fits which obviously puts presure on your tummy area is it ok normal to sneeze alot being pregnant? the other day i was lying on my side in bed and sneezed and felt like i pulled a muscle in my lower abdomen area and started to worry anyone else seem to be sneezing alot more? xx

i sneeze about 5 times a day since i got pregnant! :D weird!

me too! i actually sneezed right before i started typing this message. ^^

me too, I have been congested for the past 8 weeks and I sneeze every single day !
It's 1130 am and I already sneezed like 5 times..

Me as well - it's been awful. It only seems to happen at night - I've been a lot more sniffly, and then wake up around 3am and start sneezing really loud. DH loves it!

Yes, from the time I got my BFP until about the start of my 9th week, I was sneezing constantly. It seems to have tapered off a bit since last week for me though, it still happens, just not quite as much as it was!

It even has a medical name lol: Rhinitis in pregnancy

I hate sneezing so much now. Hurts like the dickens unless I brace myself and bend. Same with coughing.

hehe i usually love sneezing but i put my neck out n now im like ooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I sneeze in sets of 3..and have def noticed it more..and they are harder sneezes too..like..peed on myself a tiny bit a few times lol..which never happened before..course the uterus on the bladder doesnt help that either lol....Im hoping I can keep it up..feel like all I would have to do is sneeze in the delivery room and it would just shoot the baby out lol...

Me! I hardly ever sneeze, but since the bfp I've been doing it loads.

YES! Me too, I am alergic to my cat, but take claritin every day. It has worked for years but now I don't think it's working any more. A friend of mine said it was the high pollen, I'm in Florida, not sure if that matters, but now reading your posts, I don't think it's the pollen at all. It's driving me crazy, I wake up in the middle of the night runny nose sneezing Ugh!

I have been sneezing loads too and you should know that the sharp shooting pain you feel on one or both sides is called round ligament pain. It is perfectly normal for it to be jarred by sneezing, rolling over in your sleep, coughing...anything of that sort. It's just everything stretching and preparing for your little one.

I thought I was maybe getting sick..funny we're all sneezing haha!

H&H 9 months ladies.

I've been sneezing loads for the last week or so and I've also noticed the sharp pain a few times. It's worried me too and I'm going to make sure I mention it to my midwife at the next appointment.

I sneeze in sets of 3..and have def noticed it more..and they are harder sneezes too..like..peed on myself a tiny bit a few times lol..which never happened before..course the uterus on the bladder doesnt help that either lol....Im hoping I can keep it up..feel like all I would have to do is sneeze in the delivery room and it would just shoot the baby out lol...

I've been sneezing in sets of 3 too - and most times it brings me close to vomitting, I also find i'm having to eat every two hours or so or I feel like I'm going to throw up!! The joys of pregnancy :happydance:

hehe! good responses girls so im not the only one then! :) xx

hahaha iv been sneezing in bouts of 10 every half hour since thursday, the day that OH MIL came back from her holiday with a suspected cold, i thought i a
had obv caught it with all this sneezing and she rang up today saying she has been drs and told she has flu!! i was like OMG please god dont let these sneezes be the beginning of me getting her flu! im already a walking barely talking zombie how the hell would i cope with DD, pregnancy and the flu! agghhh theres only so many things a woman can multi task with! haha! but now im relieved to think that its probably just a sneezey fit! Thank god! haha! tho it does feel like my whole stomach is about to drop out me dragging everything else along with it! each time i feel the nose tickle i jump to the nearest seatn and take up brace position and then to be extra safe cross my legs haha!

that was one of the things that gave it away! i was sneezing so much! and still am. haha. it scares me sometimes, like i dont wanna hurt the baby. but baby is okay in there right now.

YES! I hardly ever sneezed, and since my BFP I sneeze all the time. I didn't realize that it was a pregnancy symptom--- but this was actually one of my very first symptoms! I got it before I got my BFP (at 4 weeks, 5 days) Kind of crazy. :D

Yep I sneeze a few times everyday...and not little ladylike achoo's either....honestly I could knock a person off their feet at 20 paces! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->