Snoring??

Kat1990

pregnant! 2nd trimester!
Reaction score
Hello ladies, I never used to snore but I'm now 34 weeks and started snoring. Hubby isn't getting any sleep and I feel really bad for him :/ I've tried sitting up or changing position when he says I'm snoring but nothing stops it, any tips?

Is it normal to start snoring at this stage?

Thanks girls
X

I haven't been snoring heavily or anything, but I've noticed that a couple times I've awakened myself with a big snore! lol

Apparantly ive started snoring lol only the last few weeks I think
It's all the extra weight oops

I'm snoring too! Happens towards the end of each of my pregnancies. I have been demoted to the couch - lol!

yep, make it worse my hubby lightly taps me just to disturb me to see if il stop but he wakes me up every time :( I barely snored until recently

I haven't been snoring heavily or anything, but I've noticed that a couple times I've awakened myself with a big snore! lol

LOL Same here.
Also, I've noticed I started to drool in my sleep... I'm sure that is attractive haha

Yep. Me too. Be good if there was an easy fix. I already wear ear plugs because DH snores, but also out of habit and I don't sleep well without them. Don't want hubby to start wearing them in case DD calls out. Hopefully it will stop when we have our babes.

I do too! Snored with all of babies and I even drool with this one!! I didn't see where you were posting from, but if you can get breathe right strips, they work wonders! The snoring is actually caused by the extra fluids and swelling in the mucus membranes brought on by swelling. The little strips just tape on the upper/mid part of your nose and open up the passage ways. They take a little getting used to, but they work quite well! Help me sleep better, too!

uh i'm snoring now too. it's so bad dh has been sleeping in the guest room for Weeks. haha drooling excessively the last few weeks as well

Yes! Poor Hubbie, I feel terrible. I've started using those nose strips and they do help a bit (don't stop it totally but apparently do make it quieter). I really hope it stops after baby comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->