Snow in October!?!?!!

channy3232

Reaction score
I live in Pennsylvania. People complain about the snow we get here but its nothing compared to other places in the country. Well last night we took Rocco trick or treating qnd.tomorrow we're going to be shoveling 6-10 inches of snow!!!!! I can't remember the last time we got a measurable snow in October. Dustings, yes. But not 6-10 inches!!! Good thing Rocco's skinny and his snow suit still fits from last year. I was waiting to get him one next month!

Wow I wish it snowed here like that!

Wow, don't envy you!

OT - Your little man shares his birthday with my little princess. :)

I want some snow! Its down to like 90 degrees here in Arizona:haha:

Yeah that sucks! I live 10 miles west of Philly and we are supposed to get 4 inches.

I think we just missed it here... THANK GOD.

Sorry you guys are having to deal with it.. and so soon too!

It was sleeting last night when I went to bed and then again when I woke up this morning. I think the last time TN had any form of ice in Oct. was 10 years ago when it snowed on Halloween.

I'm not quite ready for this yet!

Ugh, winter starting already? Did you all hear that Amarillo, TX got snow yesterday? I think I heard it was something like 3 inches. :wacko:

tbh it is november on monday :shrug: We usually get bad snow end of Nov which is right about the time I'm due :\ great!

Yeah that sucks! I live 10 miles west of Philly and we are supposed to get 4 inches.

I live in Hershey and we ended up getting like 4 inches. It was such a heavy wet snow though that there were tree limbs down everywhere and we were without power for about 4 hours. They said there are tens of thousands of people still without it.

I love snow but that sounds like a lot! Have fun!

I live in Hershey and we ended up getting like 4 inches. It was such a heavy wet snow though that there were tree limbs down everywhere and we were without power for about 4 hours. They said there are tens of thousands of people still without it.

Thankfully we only got a dusting here but lots of freezing rain and sleet. The roads were terrible through because Penndot wasn't prepared to ice the roads... as usual. haha

I really hope it doesn't snow! I hate it! I slip and slide everywhere and I hate going in the car in it :( ergh!

Thankfully we only got a dusting here but lots of freezing rain and sleet. The roads were terrible through because Penndot wasn't prepared to ice the roads... as usual. haha

We didn't get snow, but the ground was frozen white..... I hope we don't have a bad winter. :growlmad:

I grew up in Canada so I am used to the snow, hate it when it snows in London tho as everything shuts for hardly any amount of snow!

Oh yes, good old Penndot! Lol Luckily all our roads are maintained by the township, except the turnpike and highways and stuff. They were just slushy for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->