Snuggle Nest alternative for older babies?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Anyone know of one?

Edward has had a snuggle nest since he was a few weeks old and we've always got on great with it but now he's too strong and wiggles right out of it.

OH is a really heavy sleeper though and I wouldn't trust him not to roll on him if Edward was just in the middle of the bed.

Alternatively, I was thinking of buying a bed guard and putting Edward between me and that so Edward is no where near OH :lol:

OH wants Edward out of our bed but I don't :( so please help be with a solution! xx

same here but hunter decided he hated the snuggle nest before he outgrew it fully. i use a bed guard, hubby wouldnt wake to a train going through the bedroom! unless you can afford an arms reach co sleeper or find one preloved, but the bed rail works for us aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand asda have one for £15 in the baby event on at the mo

yep. bed guard in use here with P at the edge then me in the middle, works great!

If only La wouldn't climb over the blooming thing, a bed guard would suit us a treat! Little monkey.

Another vote for a bed rail here :thumbup: Great for co-sleeping and great to have once he's in his own "big boy bed" :)

If your OH wants Edward out of the bed, a compromise might be using a travel cot/arms reach tucked up to your side of the bed :shrug: Our travel cot had a bassinet insert that brought it to the exact same height as the top of our mattress so we used that for a while (and it was a cheap alternative to the arms reach) so Emma could still see us.

I bought a bed guard yesterday in the asda baby event! I started to worry that she'd learn how to roll in the middle of the night....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->