snuggle nest or....

DueMarch2nd

mummy to a little lamb
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sunshine-K...f=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1272831167&sr=8-3

i hear the snugglenest can bruise mummy and daddy because it is quite hard. BUT do you think this one would stop us rolling over on him amd/or getting pillows over his face? (i know i know i am paranoid)At the moment I have his moses basket right up next to my bed but sometimes nothing will do but to cuddle him and doze back to sleep. So i hold him and it stops me rolling on him. I want to do it safely and my arm falls asleep when cuddle sleeping. I quite like the look of this because it seems like LO would feel closer to us than if he were in a snuggle nest because the snuggle nest seems like to much of a barrier iykwim.:shrug:

also... can anyone reccommend any books on co sleeping (starting off through getting him in his own room)

hmm.. snuggle nest never bruised me and i could sleep holding ava's hand if she was unsettled.. i dont see the point in the other thing, its a headhugger for a carseat or pram.. i swore by my snugglenest!

Also that thing you have linked to is really short- it probably wont be comfy for a baby cos only half of their body will be on the padded part, the rest on your bed if you see what I mean?

DM2! Hi!
We co-sleep just using our own bed, and sometimes he goes in his amby hammock if he is wanting motion whilst sleeping (odd child, haha!). I was really worried about rolling on him or getting pillows/duvet on his face, but we haven't had any problems. I sort of cocoon around him and make sure all of the pillows/duvet are out of his way and it's amazing that I never move in my sleep now!
You could have a read of the Dr. Sears website, which has some excellent articles on co-sleeping and how to do so safely . Hope this helps! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->