so, a text from the hubby

mommy2lilmen

Reaction score
tonight i text my hubby on his way to work, as a nightly tradition we do.
I mentioned I had to remove my FRER from the bathroom cupboard because one of the older boys seen it.
he asked which one. I said who.
I then proceeded to say that i often wonder what it would be like had I needed to use the test and what the result would of been and how it would of been for us for the result.
he answerd that he often wondered to.
I replied to that, good or OMFG wonder?
He replies, good wonder.
I reply, so if I was, which Im not, you think it be good?
He replies Well if it happens, we would embrace it. Would still like to wait a bit like we have talked, but if it did happen, we/I would love it and embrace it.
I replied that Im glad to hear that, and it makes me feel better.

See we are doing the pull out/calendar method, no condoms and no bp. We got my tubes untied 3 years ago, and have 2 babies since. We are wanting one more but not sure when the best time would be.
What should I take from that? Should I take it as that he is ok if it happens now, but would rather wait...or should I read between the lines and take the hint and wait?
I cry alot, I want to be pregnatn again. I want to TTC for a girl. and I miss being pregnant.
I feel selfish and would like to just have sex as normal, know my schedule and if a slip up happens, it happens. I dont know. I would feel guilty that I should use condoms. But its up to him to, correct?
Ugh, im confused :(

I woudl like to try in the spring tho. But I also would love to just let it happen whenever.
We dont have a big enough vehicle for another, should that matter? we have an 8 seater right now and we are a family of 8. We dont have the room for another in the house, or should that matter?
What should I think of DH text? What would you think?

From what i have found out about my DH when he says some thing he means just that no hidden between the lines just plane and simpel.

From what i have found out about my DH when he says some thing he means just that no hidden between the lines just plane and simpel.

Mine to, he says for me to stop trying to read between the lines and accept things. so what should I do, what would you do if you were told that?

Iwould be realy hoping it ment we could try but not go in to over kill with the need to bd now as it is o day and just go with when we wanted to.

It is a bit of a 50/50 i think you need to sit down proper and talk it out.

Iwould be realy hoping it ment we could try but not go in to over kill with the need to bd now as it is o day and just go with when we wanted to.

It is a bit of a 50/50 i think you need to sit down proper and talk it out.

Ty..I will have talk with him this weekend as my older boys would be at a visit with their dad.

It sounds to me as though he would be happy whenever it happens but would just prefer for it to happen later. I would keep with NTNPing and just let nature take it's course. I know you want to be PG again and you will, probably sooner rather than later with your fertility. ;) Try not to rush it, that will only cause more stress on your relationship than either one of you needs. :hug:

It sounds to me as though he would be happy whenever it happens but would just prefer for it to happen later. I would keep with NTNPing and just let nature take it's course. I know you want to be PG again and you will, probably sooner rather than later with your fertility. ;) Try not to rush it, that will only cause more stress on your relationship than either one of you needs. :hug:

thank you.
Now to only guarantee a girl baby hehe.
I may try the shettles or sway method. with a slight diet change, vitamins, etc. will see. :)

I think that is why my DH won't say yes to ttc as we have 2 boys and would love a girl but he dosnt think there is a chance that we would get a girl.

I think that is why my DH won't say yes to ttc as we have 2 boys and would love a girl but he dosnt think there is a chance that we would get a girl.

Lol I have 6 I should give up hope.

you neve know you could get a girl next time. there is 11 grandsons on DH side and 2 of each on my side so i think we would get another boy

why dont u work out your ovulation day and definitely dont try then (as thats more likely to be a boy as boy sperm supposedly swim fast but die young. girl sperm supposedly live longer (5 days) but take longer to get to the egg.

so if your doing the pull out method (not that its a very safe method of preventing) but get him to pull out around ovulation but a week before take the risk and u never know u might get a girl.

why dont u work out your ovulation day and definitely dont try then (as thats more likely to be a boy as boy sperm supposedly swim fast but die young. girl sperm supposedly live longer (5 days) but take longer to get to the egg.

so if your doing the pull out method (not that its a very safe method of preventing) but get him to pull out around ovulation but a week before take the risk and u never know u might get a girl.

I do not know exact days aa it happens 12-25 days after last period but I do when its coming tho. So maybe take plunge one day only at first sign of fertile cm?

ooh i like the sound of the advice given for trying for a girl ;) i have 2 boys and want a girl x
mommy2lilmen as one of the ladies said you are very fertile woman and i would say it will defo happen for you again soon , try not to stress .but ya know wat i think your next baba will be your girl , but if not remember boys are great for mummys , xxxx

ooh i like the sound of the advice given for trying for a girl ;) i have 2 boys and want a girl x
mommy2lilmen as one of the ladies said you are very fertile woman and i would say it will defo happen for you again soon , try not to stress .but ya know wat i think your next baba will be your girl , but if not remember boys are great for mummys , xxxx

Im not worried on being able to get pregnant its all on if there is a girl in store for me ....I know I should be happy either way even more happier I talked dj from 3-4 yrs to 2-3 yrs to 18-24 months ttc but we are ntnp at the moment

Hey hun :)

DH & I were using the pull out method for a long time. We both want kids (I want them now) but DH is a lot more wary. One day he told me that he didn't want to necessarily TRY but he would be happy if it did happen. I didn't push him at all, in fact I dropped the subject because I know he hates being pestered. He stopped pulling out less than a week after that conversation, and we now dtd all the time and he hasn't pulled out in months.

Wishing you luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->