So afraid I've had a MM :(

Placebo23

Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks and 1 day, and I had an ultrasound just last Tuesday that was completely fine and the heartbeat was 176 bpm.

Well over the past few days my symptoms (m/s, tender breasts) have been fading, and yesterday I had mild Af- like cramping and lower back pain. The lower back pain also could have been being sore from working working retail on Black Friday, because I don't really feel the back pain now.
I don't really feel the cramping either. I'm supposed to be having another appointment in a week so maybe I should just wait and ask then.

I really hope everything is okay :(

I'm sure everything is fine sweetie. You can cramp when you've had a busy day - I bet retail on a black Friday was crazy! Symptoms can start to fade around 8/9 weeks. Talk about it at your appointment though to put your mind at ease. xx

I'm sure everything is fine sweetie. You can cramp when you've had a busy day - I bet retail on a black Friday was crazy! Symptoms can start to fade around 8/9 weeks. Talk about it at your appointment though to put your mind at ease. xx
Thank you. It was pretty nuts. I usually close and I had to work at 6 am!!
I hope everything's okay. I should be thankful I'm not nauseous like I usually am! Lol. I will do that. Thank you again :).

I'm the same..All my symptoms have just subsided it's really unnerving. Hope all turns out ok for you xxx

This is my first pregnancy and what I've found so far is that when one symptom fades another immediately takes its spot. I've had cramping (AF type) since the beginning of my pregnancy.

Please try not to worry too much:hugs:

I'm exactly the same and am only 7 weeks +4
I've got a pre booked scan on Monday though, terrified!!

The fact you've seen LOs heart beating at 7 weeks is a great sign! Symptoms do come and go, all the way through first tri so please try not to worry yourself.
You need to relax - and take it easier at work!

Any major concerns let your doctor/midwife know - they'll be able to reassure you :hugs:

I freak myself out with this idea every time. I've had 2 pregnancies before this one and stressed myself out soooooo much throughout the pregnancies. Still, I've got two healthy babes now and one more in my tum! This is normal. The coming and going (or just going!) of symptoms is normal as the placenta starts to take over and/or your body adjusts... It's normal to be afraid of this. It's normal, all of it! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->