So, am I just crazy?

Gohan3117

TTC #1 After 2 MC's
Reaction score
Okay, before I begin, let me give some background information to the situation.

I am 23, my Hubby is 31. We've been NTNP for a couple years now, with 2 miscarriages. I've had issues with low progesterone and PCOS, but now with taking Prometrium and testosterone suppressants, I am ovulating normally. I used to have 32-37 day cycles, with ovulation around CD20-24ish, depending on the length of that particular cycle. I've only recently started taking the testosterone suppressants, so for the last 3 cycles, they have been 21, 24 and 25 days respectively. The confirmed ovulation dates were CD8, CD11 and CD13 respectively. My doctor said my cycles are just regulating, so they will be kind of sporadic for a few months or so. Now, let's get to the real question(s).

Okay, I am CD15 now. Not a single OPK has shown any sign of ovulation. Hardly a line on any. I should already be in my LP. I've not had any EWCM this cycle, and usually by CD8 I'm having to wear pads because the EWCM soaks my panties. I've gotten a yeast infection, which is doing a bit better now thanks to some Lactobacillus vaginal suppositories. About 3 days ago, my nipples started to itch. Like, the kind of itch that you can't scratch TOO hard on. I almost dig my nails into them, and it doesn't hurt, but it doesn't stop the itching. I have, in all my life, never had itching like this. To be honest, I've never really had my nipples itch at all, except for maybe a tickle, and then I scratched and I was fine. But this is ridiculous. I am twitching trying to not shove my hand down my cleavage to scratch my nipples. It's the worst on the right one.

Also, the stupidest things are making me tear up. Like, I was watching Diagnose Me on Discovery Life tonight, and I was welling up with tears over something as silly as a father giving a hug to his daughter, and a husband kissing his wife's forehead. I never get so emotional like that. It takes a LOT to make me cry in a TV show or movie, but now it seems like every little thing is making me tear up.

I literally have no appetite. My tummy growls and says it's hungry, but I can never find anything that looks or sounds remotely appetizing. Everything just tastes blehhh. The only thing I've eaten recently that I liked was a strawberry, blueberry and granola parfait from Safeway. It tasted so good, and I wanted like, 5 more. I'm getting odd cramping in my pelvis, but it's not super painful. It's more annoying. I also have acne like I'm 15 again. I usually only have acne like this when I'm on my period. It's lasted forever. Ughh.

I've taken numerous pregnancies tests (mostly ICs and a couple Dollar Tree tests) and nothing has shown up. When I took a test a couple days ago, it showed a shadow, but it was waaaay after the 10 minute mark, so I didn't think anything of it. I'm out of HPT's now, so I can't test if I wanted to. I'm so confused. I honestly don't know what to do or what to think. When I was pregnant the last two times, I had normal periods, and with the last one, I found out I was pregnant with an IC, then a FRER, and then a blood test. I MCed 3 days later. Having periods throughout pregnancy runs in my family, so it wouldn't surprise me, based on my symptoms. But I'm just so confused. I've never had symptoms like this. I know, a lot of people say that all the time in hopes of being pregnant, but I'm being totally honest. I really have no idea what's going on. I swear I'm going to be one of those girls on the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" or something like that. I'm going to ask my doctor to do a blood test when I go in tomorrow.

I should also add that DH and I haven't DTD since CD12 of LAST cycle.

Any insight would be helpful. Sorry that was so long!

Hello Hun. Every month after I ovulate I get all pregnancy symptoms and convince myself that I am pregnant, I have come to the conclusion that it's progesterone that gives me these symptoms and not pregnancy, could this be your case? I have had a coil fitted for most my adult life so didn't get periods or hormone attacks so this is all new to me and that's why I spot them. With my last born I fell pregnant first month of trying so my symptoms then we're pregnancy, I'm not onto cycle 4 and still get symptoms each month....I hope you get your sticky bean soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->