So annoyed

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Samantha675, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Samantha675

Samantha675 Maybe baby #3?!?

my DH's boss is getting married on Friday and we are going. It is a black tie formal wedding, and damn the costs are mounting up. My dress and Dh's tux and now the baby sitter. We are paying $20 a hour for someone to watch Bren. Holy crap, I didn't know that was the going rate these days. If my airfare and hotel were not free, this would have cost us close to a $1000.

2. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

WOW! :shock: I'm so sorry hun :hugs: DH and I are going to a wedding in Las Vegas in March so I know the expenses really add up. If I lived in Texas, I'd watch your lil one for ya - I only charge $19.50 an hour :rofl: No just kidding, I'd watch him for free for ya! :hugs:

3. Eoz

Eoz Mummy of 5! Eeek!

its unreal aint it.I have been to 3 weddings this year and I'm at least £1500 out of pocket.Don't get me wrong they were all lovely and I got a holiday twice but it stumped my wedding plans.hope you have a fab time xxx

4. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Aren't you in New York for the event? :lol: I guess Chris77's offer would have worked then eh? haha

I do hope the wedding is nice! Ouch @ the costs though! I have a friend getting married next year Spring and I will be in the same shoes as you as my LO will be about 4 or 5 months then...just thinking of the cost makes me feel i should pass on going!!

5. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

That sucks, but I hope you have fun. :hugs:

6. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

Yikes...

I hope it's atleast worth it,you're in New York for this?

7. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

WOW, thats expensive! do hope you have a lovely time honey and enjoy new york :hugs: