So Anxious For Her Arrival! &Rant..

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies:flower:
I hope your all feeling well!
So, I am 37+3.. Today two ladies told me my bump has dropped! Which I didn't really notice because it's always there:haha:
But I haven't had any signs at all yet:shrug:, no mucus plug or bloody show.. hardly any braxton hicks.. I know I still have 2 and a half weeks to go, but I wish she was here right now:growlmad: Lol..
I don't know if this is normal but I feel like it's going to be the longest two weeks of my life and I feel SO irritable and emotional ! This hasn't happened the entire pregnancy:nope:
On top of that, I'm overwhelmed because my baby shower is on Saturday which means I have two weeks to set things up etc.. and I didn't want to be rushed. But bother my mother and mother-in-law wouldn't agree on a date, they didn't even talk until a little while ago! Not that they have any issue with each other.. but my mom lives 2 hours away and I gave both of them each others numbers so they could at least text about the details etc.. because I don't think I should have to plan my own baby shower:growlmad: It was so frustrating!
And my OH's best friend just died, so I also have that to deal with (not saying it in a bad way), just want to be there to comfort him and such.. but we have to go to a visitation this week and I'm going to be an emotional wreck.

I just wish there was some sign that she would be arriving soon! :cry:
I just want our baby girl in my arms, ugh.... I'm just SO emotional !
Sorry for all of you that had to read through that :blush:

Yeah that's the end of pregnancy to a T. I felt the same way as you with my first at your stage, and ended up 2 weeks overdue before he came. Just chill out and try to remember that it's an 'estimated' due date :) but trust me, I know it's hard!

I felt the same exact way 2/3 weeks before the due date. Now, I am ON my due date and for some reason I am not freaking out anymore..I just accepted that he will be late and there's nothing I can do about it :) Take this time to enjoy your last days of pregnancy..(I know, I know..I hated when people said that to me). Babies will come when they are perfectly cooked! :flower:

I'm not sure if you are currently working, but either way 2 weeks is plenty of time to set up the things for LO's arrival. In the end, all they need is a carseat, something to sleep in and some diapers, bottles and formula once they arrive. All the other things can be purchased or set-up after their arrival. I guess what I am saying, is to not let this be a source of stress for you. It's lovely that your family is so thoughtful to throw you a lovely shower, be it 2 months before, 2 weeks before or even after the baby arrives. Relax and enjoy this special time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->