So Anxious!

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
I am going crazy waiting to hit the second trimester. There are only like two days left till I hit 14 weeks on Friday, but DANG it's draaaaaaaagiiiiiiiin on SO long. This first trimester seems to have taken FOREVER! UGH

YOU ARE ALMOST THERE...just think, where you are versus me :) I am only 5 weeks and 5 days....I have a LOOOONG way to go :D

OMG! Don't wish it away. I know everyone said this to me but seriously when you hit 14WK it starts going SO FAST. It's crazy! And you don't worry any less :(

I don't mind the worrying. My docs gave me a 70-90% chance of miscarriage in the first tri and so far, so good. I hear peanuts hb every night and it's always good, no bleeding so far (*knock on wood*!!!) and such..I just want to move on from this point and feel better and I dunno...UGH...look pregnant, feel more pregnant, I dunno! LOL. I'm just kinda crazy I guess.

Your so close now just hang in there, sending you some :hugs:xx

Thats not crazy, I was looking forward to it as well, and Ive been in my 2nd tri since monday now! yay!

Dont really feel pregnant though, just a bit fat.

:)

xxx

:lol: go to bed and don't get up for a couple of days, have a well earned rest, then hey presto, second trimester here you are ;)

I feel less pregnant now then before. I am no longer nauseous. Now I am just waiting for the baby to start moving.

Me too, I'm really looking forward to my second trimester:happydance:

try and relax. every single day the baby is there it's chances of survival go right up. Thats what i'm telling myself. so every day is great.

Your tellin' me, I am only 9 weeks and am sooooo ready to at least be where you are it does drag thats for sure and then when we get to the good part of pregnancy it will whiz on by im sure:rofl: go figure

that is a really good way to look at things tinytoes; I will carry that on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->