So bored!

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
so I’m 12 weeks and in this in between stage of first and second trimester where I don’t relate to much of any of the posts because there’s so little action that goes on on this site now a days.

This is my third baby so nobody really cares to talk about the pregnancy in real life because we’ve done that twice already.

Facebook and other social media is full of the same memes or videos or news stories or people that are out partying living the single life that I care nothing about! Or they’re moms like me but it’s 11pm and they’re all in bed!

Literally so bored, cannot sleep even though I’ve been working all weekend and am so tired, and so wish this forum will fill the pages within no time like it used to....

Sighhhh....

I used to use this site on my other 2 babies they are 7 and 4 and this site was booming back then, it's really not anymore which is gutting! As it's your 3rd baby why not move to 2nd tri early, I did with my son I went over at 12 weeks, no big deal I just has more in common pregnancy wise by this point and moved on over :)

I used this forum a lot with my first two as well. They are also 7 and 4 so HLx we were probably here at the same time. It’s sad that it’s so quiet now. I guess nobody uses forums anymore. I’m 10 weeks with my third and after having a missed miscarriage last year I’m really anxious this time round. I’ve been feeling really really sick and tired since before I got my BFP so time is dragging. I’m hoping that this time it’s not all for nothing.

Yes, the forums are slower now than before. I was in here from 2010 until around 2012 with my first and back then we had lots of fun on this site.
The interractiins were great and very lively. Nowadays, it seems memebers dont interract as much.
Anyway times has changed I guess.:shrug:

I used this forum a lot with my first two as well. They are also 7 and 4 so HLx we were probably here at the same time. It’s sad that it’s so quiet now. I guess nobody uses forums anymore. I’m 10 weeks with my third and after having a missed miscarriage last year I’m really anxious this time round. I’ve been feeling really really sick and tired since before I got my BFP so time is dragging. I’m hoping that this time it’s not all for nothing.

Oh wow now i think of it your name is familiar, i used a different account back then under BabyBlondex how most people knew me as when are your two children's birthdays? Were more than likely pregnant at the same time! My daughter was 7 on Feb 4th and my son turns 5 now on June 21st, crow crazy that were both expecting our 3rd the same time too Haha xx

I would totally move over but I think second trimester board is even slower than this one! So id have to wait for all of you to move with me! :haha:

Yes I have a 4 year old and ttc for 3 years before her so I was on here starting in 2011! Fun times back then!

I'm moving over to the 2nd tri when I hit 13 weeks even tho some doctors here say ure in the 2nd tri from 12 weeks but I'm waiting till 13 just to be safe hahaha.

Yeah I totally know what you all mean. I was on this site back in 2011 and 2013 with DS and DD and it was booming. Its gutting its not like that anymore.
I think even when I do move over to 2nd tri forum I'm still gonna pop in here just for the chat and to help ladies with any questions.

I dont get why it's so quiet on here now.

Could of wrote this post myself @brittany12 :haha:

Time defo feels like it is standing still.. I joined in 2011 and I couldn't keep up with all the forums and discussions. Now I could catch up in 20 mins.

We have a secret group set up for October due date if your not already in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->