So broody

You lot are so bloody lucky!! Be glad you have one to hold in your arms.

You are right I am lucky however that doesn't stop me from wanting to extend our family. But like you I just know that the time isn't right

Im not saying that wanting to extend your family is wrong or being broody again is wrong but id kill to have the one child. You can come if from work or from the shop or where ever and have this little person whos face is going to light up and give you kisses regardless of anything. I can only emadgine what that is like.

Im going to shut up now because its not coming out right

I cope not because i want to, but because i have to... i dont have a choice.. i wish i did.

At no point did I say, or think I wasn't lucky to have one in my arms. I also have another baby that I will never get to hold in my arms, and I am very conscious of that fact everyday There is nothing wrong with wanting more than one child, and it doesn't diminish other people's feelings either. Can't we all be broody and moan together, regardless of our backgrounds?

I'm with you on that hun and actually find I'm more broody when I think about her and what should have been. I'm not coping with my broodiness at all, but DH is doing very well taking the brunt of it :thumbup:

as i have a got a date set thats how it gets me through, i know my date isnt going to be a pregnancy date and it may never hapen again but each month gives that build up to something very exciting

Lou
xxx

As lollylous said, having a date has helped me so much :) Also the fact that OH said he'd do it tomorrow if he could, and talking happily about marriage and babies with me even though he might be bored :p
I'm coping A LOT better now I've got my date set and I'm not on the pill anymore (therfore not depressed anymore). It's going better than I planned :) xx

my broodiness is alot easier to manage now I have the wedding to focus on! I am sad about pushing the date back a couple months but I know we are doing it for the right reasons (we want baby born in wedlock and also know we can't fly after 28 weeks pregnant so have to fit honeymoon in before that hehe)

Im not lol. Its killing me. You are so lucky you have got Niamh, iv got a hamster
lol I have got OH only xD

and really luckily i am only about 3of 4 weeks in the months rather broody and visiting all the BP that have been recently and preggo journal doesnt really help but I still like it xD

today I have managed my broodiness by looking forward to stuff coming up :)

-go karting tomorrow, been wanting toi go for years but last time I had the opportunity I was pregnant so couldn't go!! So excited!!

-moving house, wont have to worry about moving boxes or furniture, which means Ill be able to organise my house EXACTLY the way I want it!

- Mine & hubbys romantic night away :) We'll be able to drink margaritas and I'll be able to 100% enjoy it because if I was pregnant Id be feeling ill or uncomfortable in some way

- Honeymoon in december. Hopefully might be preggaz by then, but if not, Ill be able to do some activities, wont be worried about going for bike or sleigh rides with seth, be able to have a few drinks and use ALL of the treatments in the spa!!

Im excited for the next few weeks and months :) def think that having something to count down to helps!

I am definitely not coping with it, I am getting more miserable about it at the moment, I just want to start trying NOW! x

I had to go shopping today for some things for Niamh. Mothercare is hellish when you're broody. It's like someone decided to see how many pregnant people they could fit into one store :dohh:

On the plus side though, I got measured for my Army kit yesterday and it should be ready for me in two weeks. Start training in just over 3 weeks. Need to keep focusing on that.

Sandhurst next Autumn, OHs deployment next Christmas (think I may treat myself to a girly holiday), honeymoon March 2011, then my deployment, then TTC.

Just have to keep thinking of the next goal, the next thing on the horizon.

omg i'm soooooo broody!! its unbelievable how much i want another bubs right now!! lol dont think it'd be too practical with daisy being so small! and i don think i couold handle being pregnant with all the problems i had and looking after daisy too

sara

xxxxx

Mine's not too bad at the moment. I hate to say it, but it's better when I stay away from the forum lol!

I've got plenty to keep me occupied though as I've just started a new job. I'm also starting new TTC-related things incrementally which makes it feel like it's going more quickly. I'm going to start temping next cycle and then start taking folic acid the following cycle and then there's only one more cycle after that before I TTC!!!

Im finding mine extremely hard to manage, so many people around me are announcing pregnancies and having LOs! Ive got a close friend whos 1 week overdue, another due end of November, and another friend whos announced today shes expecting twins!! All this talk of babies is making me sooooooooooo broody! :dohh:

I find focusing on occasions, Halloween, Xmas, New Year etc helps me, something Im excited about and can plan for! :wacko:

Plus, Im enjoying Max so much at the mo, I know its not the right time just yet! It'll be well worth the wait :winkwink:

:hugs:

Although i discussed how broody i was the other day I was totally in control as i had a coil in but it has literalery fallen out. Now I'm not too sure how I'll cope

Hello

I'm not too broody at the moment but I'd say about a year ago I didn't know how I was going to get through it lol! We were way off TTC (now we are hoping to start in the next 6mths or so) and had a lot to do before we could consider it (finances!). I was so so broody all the time and crying a lot. I just told myself it would happen when it happened and until then I had to get on with life and I guess I go through it :)

Anyway, like I say, not too bad atm but I have a feeling now we've def decided to start early next year the time just won't go quick enough for me lol. Ah well!

Good luck everyone!
Dinah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back