So close to the finish line :)

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
I've been having a bloody show since Tuesday. It was brown mucus but it turned pink mucus last night and still going on today. So I'm sitting here, eating Spongebobs house while bouncing on my birth ball. I doubt I will go into labor but man is this pineapple delicious! ... It's worth a shot. It's what sent me into labor with my first but I was past 39 weeks with her. So anyone else experimenting with ways to bring on labor?

Meeeeeee :)

I've been trying to bring it on, but with the gentle methods, I'm a FTM so im taking it steady ... I've been trying bouncing on the birthing ball, warm baths, i have some evening primrose oil to try and me and my OH have tried sex and nipple stimulation ... so far she doesn't wanna budge but she is making some pretty strong movements down into my pelvis ... so I'm still hopeful :)

good luck huni, I hope it works for you xxxx :hugs:

I went to 37 weeks 4 days with my first. First thing I tried was pineapple and it worked lol. Hope we have our babies real soon!

Due today and nothing :cry: !!!!

Don't cry :) I was 0 cm and long when I went into labor with my first. The pineapple had me pushing her out 4 hours later on the same day I had my last cervical checK. I literally had no signs at all. No BH, no mucus, no nothing until I ate that pineapple...which hasn't done anything for me this time around :/

Meee.
Not trying too hard, DTD & lots of bouncing on my ball. Feeling lots of pressure down below from baby's head. Going to get some EPO next time I'm shopping.

Oo I fancy some pineapple now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->