so confused @_@ (maybe TMI)

Mama_Brit

Reaction score
Hi girls. I'm new here but I've been lurking threads for a long time lol. so i thought i'd finally post something here myself :).
well here's my story, I O'd on the 15th i used a OPK to establish that. well my period was supposed to start on the 29th, but idk yet. this past Sunday i started spotting very lightly, not even enough to fill a liner all day, the same on Monday and now here Tuesday, and it turned from light pink to brown, like it would the last day of a period. Also over the weekend i was getting sick without any warning and been very fatigued. I'm just so confused. I took a HPT yesterday but i got a :bfn:. :( . has anybody been through this but still got a :bfp: ?

If it was implantation you should wait another day or two. It sounds promising though :)

If it was implantation you should wait another day or two. It sounds promising though :)
i really hope it is .-. me and my hubby's fingers are crossed. we have kids with different partners (his grown mine still in the house) and we want so bad to have a baby between us.

Def sounds like it could have been implantation... So def test end of the week if AF has not shown!

I had brown spotting before getting my bfp with my dd - good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->