So confused, advice please xx

buddie86

Reaction score
OK so today Im 15DPO AF was due yesterday I have a 28 day cycle. Have had faint 's every day since Wednesday. This morning the line came up even quicker and darker. I had slight cramp on 9DPO and weeing lots from 9DPO - 13 DPO and lots of creamy CM too. 10.30 this morning i had a bit of cramp again, I went to the loo and it was dark brown and not worth wearing a towel for but put one on anyway. Since then it is still really brown and light, and almost looks a bit watered down?
Usually when AF comes it is bright red, and really heavy for first 48 hours?
Oh please can you all tell me what you think?
I knew I shouldn't have got my hopes up. I feel so confused, I wish my doctors would just help me out a little.
Since having my angel baby ryan 3/6/10 I have had an AF and OV'd twice and definite 's

Please comment with your honest opnion... If this is an AF I wish it would show it is properly, never had an AF like this before.

Soph xxxx

I hope it is implantation sweetie :) it sure sounds promising :thumbup:. GL & let us no how u r? X

Hi, sorry what do you mean you have had faints since Wednesday and the line came up darker? Do you mean you had a BFP?

Last time I was preg I had faint watery red at 4 weeks very briefly, and brown at 3 weeks, implantation probably? Maybe so for you? It doesn't sound like AF?

I meant faint BFP's :(
Today its red, had a gush when i got up but since its died down and hardly any. No cramps. Im usually heavy as soon as AF starts and it doesn't slow down for a couple of days. Docs are crap, they wont blood test me. They dont understand how bad I want to be PG again :(
xxx

Hey hun. That sounds really confusing, bless you. Well as you know, a line is a line so you are pregnant, I just wish you all the luck that it is implantation bleeding and nothing else, such as a chemical. Good luck and keep us posted. X

It is confusing! I think you will have to wait and see...I would do another test in a few days, see if line gets darker?

Mother nature is very wierd sometimes. Wierd you have no cramps.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->