so confused and anxious HELP

trytryagain3

Reaction score
Hey Everyone
I am going to try to keep this message as short as possible... just try to follow along :/
On Oct.14 I had my first positive HPT with a veryyy faint second line, then I retested the following day with a Clearblue that would tell me how many weeks since ovulation and it read 1-2 weeks pregnant. I was experiencing mild pelvic pain in my right side so I went to the doctor. The doctor did a Qualitative blood test and it was Negative. He said I would need to retest in a week. The next morning I did another HBT and it again was positive. So I was just going to wait the week to retest again. My LMP was 9/20. On 10/21 I began to spot, called the doctor and she said as long as heavy cramps and heavy bleeding doesn't come that I am fine. I spotted that whole week but still every pregnancy test (all different well known brands) gave me VERY positive results. On 10/25 I went to the doctor to retest but did a urine instead or blood (my decision) because I was certain it would be normal.. Here is where it gets crazy!

When I went to the DR to do the urine test I began bleeding verrrry heavy :( ... about two hours later the doctor called and said it was negative again. At that time was experiencing severe cramps and heavier bleeding to the point that I was soaking a pad within an hr. so the dr. told me to head to the ER. The ER did both a blood Quantitative HCG and an ultrasound. Though I would only be 4-5 weeks at most according to my LMP the ultrasound couldn't really tell us much. They were assuming it was ectopic and that was ruled out. However when the tech pulled the thing out after the vaginal ultrasound I believe what was my baby came out with it. It hit the curtain and was a pretty large blood clot dark tootsie roll looking tissue like thing. This being my 5 pregnancy (with 2 live and 2 miscarriages) the tech and I both kind of knew what it was. I began to cry and the tech just kept apologizing and felt terrible. Okay so the DR comes in and says that my HCG is 21.6 and he diagnosis's me as pregnant and having a possible miscarriage. What didn't make sense to him was my level was so low for my LMP. So he sent me to the OBGYN. On Saturday I passed a little more tissue like substances along with verrrrrryyy heavy bleeding until Monday and have just spotted since. Now I am not bleeding at all...

I went to the Dr. yesterday and he doesn't think that I miscarried because even tho I bled so much my HCG still should've been much higher. So he retested and I am now awaiting the result... I am super anxious :( this morning with the false hope the doctor gave me I did another HPT and it was negative :( Has anyone ever been thru this?? I am pretty certain I miscarried but now this possible hope is killing me just when the grief was getting a little more bearable.

oops I forgot to mention at on 10/22 I retook a ClearBlue test that would tell me how many weeks I am since ovulation and it moved up to 2-3 week which proves that my levels were increasing

I'm so sorry you were having to go through that!! Did you get a solid answer on what was up? I hope you have an answer so you can move forward one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->