So confused and frustated

Lalaboo

Reaction score
Hi I am a newby here and this is my story

I am 35 and my husband is 40 we have been ttc for 8 months now.

The doc said the opening to my uterus is about 2 to 3 times smaller than it should be. And that my husband has low sperm count.

I've been keeping track through my bbt and the maybe baby saliva test.

I got frustrated about a month ago and stopped the temp readings and all.
I have in the last month or so put on heaps of weight and I'm constantly hungry.

My period is due in 5 days, so not sure if it's just the stress or if I am pregnant.

Could anyone tell me their thoughts

Oh yeh by the way...I am also suppose to go in at the end of the month to go in and have laproscopy done

I do not have any advice but did not want to R&R. have you tried putting your DH on vitamins? quite a few ladies here have had positive results. My hubby is on a huge list of vitamins to help with low sperm count but our problem is beer.

have you tried pre-seed? may be it can help the sperm to get in through the narrow opening? have the FS recommended anything?

Hi Briss

I went to the doctor yesterday and he took the sample of semen from my husband and inserted it into my cervix with a special syringe.

I am ovulating and very excited as at the moment we can't afford IVF.

In saying that, after the treatment I have been in pain ever since, the cramping is unbelievable.

If it does not work I will be back in mid December to try again.

What do you think our chances are?

Did you have an IUI?

If so I think that is a great option for you it removes both issues for you. I think you odds dramatically increase with this cycle. I will say stay positive either way and keep trying. Some couples have a couple IUIs before getting their LO.

Good Luck.

it may work. good luck!

not sure if cramping is common I have not done IUI yet.

I don't know if that's what you call it - IUI

The doc inserted the sperm straight from the cup into me, no mixing or cleaning was involved.

Not sure if this is a good or bad thing?

Oh and the cramping is finally going away

may be that's not IUI, I think IUI involves some stimulation for the ovaries and washing the sperm but it should give the spermies a better chance anyway. my FS did not even suggest this as an option although I cant see why not

You can do a natural IUI with no hormones, too, and it sounds like that's what happened here. Good luck and :dust:!!!

Well it's been a week tomorrow since my IUI, don't know if it is just stress or that im pregnant.

Been feeling very tired, sick in the stomach, headaches, lightheaded just not myself. Hopefully the procedure worked, although trying not to get my hopes too high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->