So confused, could I be pregnant?

kittykat7210

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi,

This month I think I'm having a really long cycle, my last period was the 16th of may, I felt my cervix and between the 20th of June and 24th of June and my cervix was high soft and open, on the 22nd and 23rd I had a small amount of spotting, my cervix is very high, tucked back, hard and closed, and keeps going between that and being still fairly high, fairly soft but still firm and closed. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests all of which were negative, but I am still hopeful. I have virtually no cm today, but I have felt Sick the last few days, getting a lot more headaches, mood swings (bare in mind I NEVER have pms symptoms) I have been having a lot of cramping and lower back pain as well.

Does this sound pregnant? My boobs aren't sore and that was the first thing to happen last time, I am so confused, we have been trying for ages and I just want my baby :(

Do you know when you ovulated? Do you track your BBT? When is AF due next? You could be causing your symptoms by stressing, which isn't healthy. It's happens to me before.

Apart from tracking my cervix I haven't a clue, I know I ovulated between the 20th and 24th though,because that is when my cervix was open and my cervix doesn't open on an non ovulating cycle so I'm 6-10dpo, I know it's so early for a test but the tww is driving me nuts

My cervix did not really change until I was about 10 or so weeks pregnant. When it did raise it was so high I could no longer reach it.

In reality, the month I didn't have any symptoms is the month I was pregnant so, unfortunately, you won't know until you get a positive test.

I hope you do get your BFP!

When I get pregnant my crrvix is so way out of reach you cant feel it. Also it doesnt really change drastically till a few weeks after af is due, per what my re and ob told me. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->