So confused! Help! Please!

sarahchops86

lexie and logan's mummy
Reaction score
Hi there, currently ttc #3 :)
Started last period on 31st July, 28 day cycle so due again thursday. Assumed I ovulated on tuesday 12th August as I had a sharp ov pain. BD that same night- but then I had wisdom teeth sugery the next day and didn't BD again until the sunday 17th. Tested negative this past friday, and again yesterday so counted myself out. Only symptoms I have had are lower back pain and sore breasts (but I know they are also period symptoms).
However! Yesterday evening when wiping I had the lightest pink colour, assumed that was me coming on, even though my cycle is v regular, so went to bed with 2 massive pads on and a mat under me lol. When I come on I COME ON iykwim. Well this morning I just had some light staining, (a dark brown colour) and now nothing at all! This has honestly never happened to me before (I have never come on with staining- its always like the gates of hell just suddenly open) and now I have got my hopes up that i may have ov closer to the SUNDAY 17th bd? And could this be implantation??
Please pull me back down to earth!

Its entiterly possible you could of ovulated later! Without temping its just guesswork really and symptom spotting for ovulation which isn't v reliable, I always think anything out of the norm is promising!! Keep me updated, hoping for you:) xxx

Thank you! Had another light stain there, but apart from that nothing. Its so strange, I was fine with being out this month as I really didn't expect anything to happen due to the infrequency we had sex lol. But we'll see, I will try to hold out testing til thursday, the only tests I have are CB and a cheap tesco one, if I had a FRER I guarantee I woulda peed on it today already :)

Lol I know NOT testiing is soooo hard! Gl for Thursday, don't forget it only takes one time:) xxxxx

Unfortunately think thats AF starting now! Oh well, CD1!

Oh no:( sorry hunni but masses of luck for this cycle:) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->