So confused! Is this a BFP? Pic included.

CautiousMummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I'm truly blessed to have a 1 year old DD and a 2 year old DS already - so as you can imagine I've been religious about taking my Pill but just lately I've been experiencing some very familiar 'pregnancy like' symptoms. I've done 3 tests (Asda) 2 of which showed a very faint second line indicating a positive result and the 3rd showed a white line which has now confused the hell out of me! I'm not too sure how to upload pictures here so I'll upload it to my profile picture too so you can see.
Any thoughts would be very much appreciated!
Thank you x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 66
i would say those are BFP...and you shouldn't probably be posting this under the TTC #1

yay it s a bfp check again in morning!!....

I'd say BFP and test again with an FRER, GL XX

The first two look positive but the bottom one looks white. Can you try another test brand?

top one looks like it :) try different tests though to!

All 3 have a line- BFP...CONGRATS!!!!

Hey all, thank you for all your comments!
So I went to see the doctor today who did another test and it was NEGATIVE!
She's a little confused by it, given the classic pregnancy symptoms I've described and the 2, possible 3 positive tests. With my DS and DD it took heaps of tests before we got our BFP and by then we were 8 weeks - apparently I produced produce low levels of the HCG hormone and quite slowly so given that she's sending me for blood tests in the morning and we will know the results the following morning. She also said it could be a chemical pregnancy :( My gut feeling is that it's a BFN and I have to say though that despite this being unexpected I'm really gutted x

I hope you get answers from the blood test hun!! xx

dont lose hope dear..hope ur test result comes out great!!..Fxed for u!

I would say chemical otherwise the lines would be darker and the last one is negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->